United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-03-2015, 10:00 AM
irk

Both beautiful moments. The red card was uberlolz. A sky sports swansong storyline circle jerk in the offing. Portentous music swells over his highlights, Headline writers flexing their pun muscles for the conceited ones single handed comeback *stylus scratching record noise* Reds laughngike £#%&!ing drains.

I'm not sure if it's on a level with the Greek legend-like scuppering of the scousers. It was too perfect as if Zeus himself piqued by the sheer hubris of that camera-savvy huddle nudged Stevie me with his fickle godly finger of justice from up high on mount Olympus

"Not letting this slip? The Arrogant worm" *poke* "haha haa ha haaa"

Unread 23-03-2015, 10:23 AM
dunk

As good as the slip was, I made some utterly gleeful noises yesterday the likes of which I can never recall making previously, the mixture of shock, unbridled joy and hilarity is a combination not often found in such circumstances.

Unread 23-03-2015, 10:30 AM
goingforgold

Doubled over, belly aching at the red card

Thank you Martin Atkinson, thank you so much.

Unread 23-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingforgold
Doubled over, belly aching at the red card

Thank you Martin Atkinson, thank you so much.
I can almost forgive him for 'that' Chelsea match.

Almost.

Unread 23-03-2015, 10:41 AM
The Watcher

Still can’t believe he was sent off. Looked a straight red the moment it happened, but I just assumed the ref would conveniently miss it. Liverpool seems to get away with one of those whenever we visit. Wonderful moment.

I didn’t dare dream that Gerrard would top the slip that threw away the title in what little time he had left in England tbh. Amazed he managed it, against United at Anfield ffs tbf, they probably played better without him.

ffs Genuinely think the Almighty has realised a season of Moyes was a bit excessive and has been trying to put it right ever since tbh. The big guy played a blinder yesterday NQAT.

Gerrard

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:05 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
As good as the slip was, I made some utterly gleeful noises yesterday the likes of which I can never recall making previously, the mixture of shock, unbridled joy and hilarity is a combination not often found in such circumstances.
I think I have never cheered red card as much as his. Thankfully Herrera is ok.

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:20 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Same here. The red gets it for me, mainly because I didn't see the slip 'live' but also because yesterday was just a moment of perfection.

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Can't believe anyone would choose hair over agriculture.

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Can't believe anyone would choose hair over agriculture.
I know, this place.

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:30 AM
The Watcher

His tearful appearance on Sky at FT was pretty funny too

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:38 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Gerrard is going through the same Terry did, one £#%&! up after another praying that they will forget the slip.

Nope.

It's his game this weekend too isn't it?

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Jethro

Has there ever been a bigger self-aggrandising, narcissistic, self centered #@&%! in world Football? Lording it up in front of our lads giving it five times in a response to some magnificent songs I may add.

He fell for it, every last bit of it on his last grand stage and yet again £#%&!ed it up. Enjoy LA you complete and utter @#%&!.

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:52 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Has there ever been a bigger self-aggrandising, narcissistic, self centered #@&%! in world Football? Lording it up in front of our lads giving it five times in a response to some magnificent songs I may add.

He fell for it, every last bit of it on his last grand stage and yet again £#%&!ed it up. Enjoy LA you complete and utter @#%&!.
Wound him up a treat. Clapping him as he warmed up. "You could have won the league/Gerrard £#%&!ed it up" was brilliant.

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Pele was on the pitch longer than him yesterday

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

He was biting during the warm up, you could see he was getting wound up and he £#%&!ing hated not being able to do anything about it.

The timing is just superb, his game at Anfield is this weekend and many of them hate the @#%&! now.

dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
Pele was on the pitch longer than him yesterday
ffs

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Wound him up a treat. Clapping him as he warmed up. "You could have won the league/Gerrard £#%&!ed it up" was brilliant.
must've played a part - wound up as £#%&! from the off

Unread 23-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:

John Terry?

Unread 23-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
ffs Genuinely think the Almighty has realised a season of Moyes was a bit excessive and has been trying to put it right ever since tbh. The big guy played a blinder yesterday NQAT.

Gerrard
Starting to think he actually exists now, tbh. The human eyeball is all very nice but there's no way that Gerrard red card just happened by chance.

Unread 23-03-2015, 02:13 PM
Switching Off

Just hope Blackburn knock him out of the cup because he doesn't deserve that send off at Wembley. Although all the whining about how its lost its appeal since United INSISTED on pulling out to go and play in Brazil will disappear if that @#%&! wins it.
Closed Thread