United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2013, 01:31 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Yes, you see there are quite a lot of people from Manchester who'd rather their nearest rivals, fuelled by Arab petro dollars didn't win it. Not too difficult to grasp is it ?
Can't we all hate together ?!? I'm a Salford lad and I'm sorry , but for me Liverpool winning is intolerable .

Unread 20-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Switching Off

Liverpool winning the title

Unread 20-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Mr Castro

Liverpool.winning the title would be unbearable. We would literally never hear the end of it and the phlegm would be everywhere. City's bad but that's happened, and it can't be as bad as last time.

Thankfully though Liverpool wil, never win it.

Unread 20-12-2013, 01:45 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
I'd rather Liverpool win the next 10 titles in a row than City win 1.

Each to their own though.
I am absolutely flabbergasted?!?

Is Salford so different? None of my fellow reds I know would agree with this ???

Unread 20-12-2013, 01:47 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Liverpool.winning the title would be unbearable. We would literally never hear the end of it and the phlegm would be everywhere. City's bad but that's happened, and it can't be as bad as last time.

Thankfully though Liverpool wil, never win it.
We need a coalition of the willing to stop this Liverpool favouring that is going on.

Unread 20-12-2013, 01:47 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe

Is Salford so different? None of my fellow reds I know would agree with this ???
You're not from Salford you try hard clown. And I'm not arsed in the slightest what any of your gimpy mates think.

Unread 20-12-2013, 01:52 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Liverpool winning the title
As a wise man once said:
"Liverpool? Win the league? You can't win the league on penalties."

Unread 20-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe

How old are you son? Little clue there for you.

Unread 20-12-2013, 02:35 PM
thrush

City fans are just thick and simple, easy to brush off as their inferiority complex to all things United are clear as anything.

The bins would be rampant with their sickening poetry and constant crusading. No brainer for me and I'm sure it is within the club.

Unread 20-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
City fans are just thick and simple, easy to brush off as their inferiority complex to all things United are clear as anything.

The bins would be rampant with their sickening poetry and constant crusading. No brainer for me and I'm sure it is within the club.
yep. it would be unbearable. The rise of the people's club etc. People have forgotten city won it two years ago and everyone knows it's down to their super bank funds.

if the verm won it... it would be the dawning of a new age. Their 1993. 'They're back'

very short memory for some on here. i think maybe they say city just to show they are from manchester.

Unread 20-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
yep. it would be unbearable. The rise of the people's club etc. People have forgotten city won it two years ago and everyone knows it's down to their super bank funds.

if the verm won it... it would be the dawning of a new age. Their 1993. 'They're back'

very short memory for some on here. i think maybe they say city just to show they are from manchester.
Or Paddies who seem to be evenly split between United and Liverpool. Worrying about football results in another EU country FFS.

Unread 20-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Or Paddies who seem to be evenly split between United and Liverpool. Worrying about football results in another EU country FFS.
i think resorting to racism is a desperate measure.

Unread 20-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
i think resorting to racism is a desperate measure.
I don't think laughing at Gunther in Vienna boo hooing about the demise of PSV Eindhoven is racism per se.

Unread 20-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Fat Al

OK, so I'm an OOT'er so my judgement may be coloured slightly. But for me, Liverpool winning the title would be absolutely horrific.

City have won it very recently, in the most dramatic of fashoins. We've taken the initial hit, another title win for them will hurt but nowhere near as badly as the first one.
And let's face it, the trophy being paraded around Wastelands by their latest colelction of mercenaries will fade pretty quickly. As others have said, they won the lottery, they bought it.

However, the vermin winning title would be far, far worse. They've had no lottery win. They're managed by that £#%&!ing moonfaced simpleton spoofer. THAT @#%&! winning a PL title? £#%&! OFF. And then we have the media love-in. They win the title, they'll be a £#%&!ing £#%&!fest - Sky TV with Redknapp & Carragher. BBC have ALAWAYS been pro-vermin. They'll be jizzing over them. They'll be £#%&!ing documentries & TV specials made if they win it. And let's not forget, they'll dedicate it to the 96. It'll be seen as being 'right' that they won it now, as their quest for 'justice' and 'truth' about Hillsboro has been seen as a righteous cause. They'll think they DESERVE to win it (£#%&! knows why, cos the PL wasn't even formed back then & it was an FA Cup game anyway).

There is NO club in the PL that we should want Liverpool to win the league ahead of. Ever.

Unread 20-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Grimson

City won the league two seasons ago and we survived. Everybody knows they simply bought it. They probably will win it, and until/unless the bottom falls out of their sugar daddy, they will always be in the mix.

Liverpool's long title drought is one of the greatest things about modern football. If Gerrard never wins the title, it'll always be easy to shout down that mob when they start spouting off about him.

Unread 20-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Do you live in Liverpool? I don't get this never hear the end of it stuff.

I'd literally never hear the end of it, in the pub, in work, on our street etc etc if City win it.

I do respect your right to your opinion on this but it baffles me, City fans don't give a flying one if they have bought it and nor should they, they'll just throw it in our faces all year.
no i live in stockport so i'm surrounded by berties

even most city fans know they've bought the league, even if they don't admit it. It's tainted, and the media knows it too. It's also easy to wind them up because of it.

A scouse media love in would make me want to top myself

Unread 20-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Marvel7

For me it's simple - Liverpool MUST go more than 26 years before I would want them to win it over city

Unread 20-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

I hope to £#%&! Arsenal fade away and that Mourinho's magic dust continues to falter

Makes it kind of tricky in terms of which of the 4 sets of @#%&!s I would be least offended by them winning the title

Thankfully it's too early to need to face up to the prospect, and David Moyes Red & White Army are but 3 games off the pace

Unread 20-12-2013, 03:41 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

[quote=forzagarza;3584988]I'm trying to think of things that are more scouse than trying to enforce one opinion on all United fans. Can you help?[/QUOTE]

OF course I can, not only can these people not get our rivals in order, but they also even get the wrong reasons for 'hating' liverpool - in the main, when they say they HATE liverpool, what they mean is they hate the other kids at their school who also didn't support their local club, never went to football but 'supported' liverpool instead of united. hardly rivalry

Unread 20-12-2013, 03:41 PM
VodkaAndCoke

To be fair to the verminous @#%&!s they're doing well. Particularly as all the sages on here said they had no chance of finishing in the top four and would scrape 6th at best.
Closed Thread