United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2013, 11:43 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Yeah. You're not really answering my point and I really I just want to abuse your shite ramblings rather than get into extensive dialogue with a moron.
if fred needs a mission statement, look no further.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:05 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

I'd rather Liverpool win the next 10 titles in a row than City win 1.

Each to their own though.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:06 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Oh and calm down anyway. There's absolutely no chance whatsoever that Liverpool will win the league, I'd be very surprised if they finish top 4 personally.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:13 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
I'd rather Liverpool win the next 10 titles in a row than City win 1.

Each to their own though.
top manchestoh red

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:14 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
top manchestoh red

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Don Brodka

There are no easy games in the league IMO

Especially for United as in the oppositions eyes we are still the team to beat and so every team raise their game. That's just a fact tbh.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:31 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Brodka
There are no easy games in the league IMO

Especially for United as in the oppositions eyes we are still the team to beat and so every team raise their game. That's just a fact tbh.
this seems somewhat irrelevant in this thread, but since you raise the point.... it would be nice to think we're seen as the team to beat, but I don't think that's actually true.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:35 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
can't even get our rivals in the correct order

and then they wonder why they are considered clueless's
I'm trying to think of things that are more scouse than trying to enforce one opinion on all United fans. Can you help?

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Don Brodka

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
this seems somewhat irrelevant in this thread, but since you raise the point.... it would be nice to think we're seen as the team to beat, but I don't think that's actually true.
Indeed it's a bit out of context. It was meant as a reply to Herts Red saying about easy fixtures then I just typed what was in my head.

But still we are seen as the team to be beat. It's clear to see especially in the home games.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:36 PM
barca99

Quote:
What?

Could be wrong but i reckon united fans outside of Manchester wouldn't agree.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

would be kind of ironic if liverpool won it the year the perch-knocker has gone upstairs

if the definition of ironic was changed.

seriously though it'll be between them and city.

We'll be looking to push for 4th

This over the course of one david moyes year.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:39 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
What?

Could be wrong but i reckon united fans outside of Manchester wouldn't agree.
I took it as you having a dig, apologies if wrong.

No it would seem the majority of them don't agree, that's cool with me hence why I added each to their own though I personally find it odd that they can even be considered in the same league as City as far as hatred goes.

I always hated City more, even when they were rubbish.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:40 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
would be kind of ironic if liverpool won it the year the perch-knocker has gone upstairs

if the definition of ironic was changed.

seriously though it'll be between them and city.

We'll be looking to push for 4th

This over the course of one david moyes year.

No chance whatsoever

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Brodka
Indeed it's a bit out of context. It was meant as a reply to Herts Red saying about easy fixtures then I just typed what was in my head.

But still we are seen as the team to be beat. It's clear to see especially in the home games.
I think rather a lot of teams have managed to get their heads around the idea that they will never have a better chance to beat united.

liverpool will not win the league. I guarantee it. double your money back if they do.

Jack Duckworth

would be nice to see someone different win it, tbh.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Yes, you see there are quite a lot of people from Manchester who'd rather their nearest rivals, fuelled by Arab petro dollars didn't win it. Not too difficult to grasp is it ?
Understandable but City at least have a side worthy of being Champions.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Understandable but City at least have a side worthy of being Champions.
I think the team that gets the most points is most worthy - thankfully it won't be Liverpool and hopefully it won't be Citeh.

Unread 20-12-2013, 12:52 PM
barca99

Quote:
I took it as you having a dig, apologies if wrong.

No it would seem the majority of them don't agree, that's cool with me hence why I added each to their own though I personally find it odd that they can even be considered in the same league as City as far as hatred goes.

I always hated City more, even when they were rubbish.
Im torn tbh, City winning it would be unbearable but imagine the dippers winning it City have won it in recent years in the most dramatic fashion so nothing can be worse than that. Liverpool winning it would end years of hurt and put them 1 behind us. Its a no win situation obviously.

fwiw i don't think there is a chance Liverpool will win it.

Unread 20-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

city rather than liverpool. Sad that is come to this

Everyone knows City buy trophies, if the dippers won it we'd never hear the end of it. I couldn't handle a scouse media love-in

Unread 20-12-2013, 01:15 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
city rather than liverpool. Sad that is come to this

Everyone knows City buy trophies, if the dippers won it we'd never hear the end of it. I couldn't handle a scouse media love-in
Do you live in Liverpool? I don't get this never hear the end of it stuff.

I'd literally never hear the end of it, in the pub, in work, on our street etc etc if City win it.

I do respect your right to your opinion on this but it baffles me, City fans don't give a flying one if they have bought it and nor should they, they'll just throw it in our faces all year.
Closed Thread