United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Lok

Default Re: Phil Brown Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It took me 10 minutes to make that and not one of you miserable bastards bothered to reply with a or even a

£#%&! you all!

Unread 22-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It took me 10 minutes to make that
10 minutes is not a lot of time in the grand scheme of things, or anyway you look at it, really.

Unread 22-10-2009, 05:11 PM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It took me 10 minutes to make that and not one of you miserable bastards bothered to reply with a or even a

£#%&! you all!
it looks pathetic tbh

Unread 22-10-2009, 05:12 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

£#%&! you all!

i thought it was ace.

Unread 22-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
it looks pathetic tbh
I know but still, it's worth a possibly even a

Unread 22-10-2009, 05:14 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

£#%&! you all!
I wanted to do it but don't have the skills, therefore I can't find yours funny. Sorry 'n' that.

Unread 22-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

£#%&! you all!
I thought it was good but they're always like that on here.

If you want smileys, pretend to be a young black man who knows celebrities and hates United players.

Unread 24-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Ben

anybody heard that rumour about him and the chairmans daughter ?

Unread 25-10-2009, 01:01 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
No

Unread 25-10-2009, 01:45 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
nope

Unread 25-10-2009, 01:57 AM
hopkins

http://twitter.com/pbphilbrown

Unread 25-10-2009, 04:43 AM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
Told the lads at half-time that PB's Hull City are like the Beatles' Best Of. The best.

Unread 25-10-2009, 05:01 AM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
Told the lads at half-time that PB's Hull City are like the Beatles' Best Of. The best.

Says the man with Liam Gallagher in his avatar !! Ooh the irony !!

Unread 25-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Bit dissapointed he didn't do anything special to draw attention to himself against Chelsea on Saturday, yeah alright, he's got rid of the goatee beard, but other than that, thought he was a bit underwhelming.

I shouldn't have doubted him though, he quickly redeemed himself on the sofa with Chris "Kammy" Kamara on Goals on Sunday, where he displayed his summer holiday tikka tan to magnificent effect, and topped it off with lashings of wet look gel, and excellent use of a pink sweater draped casually over his shoulders. Could this mark the return of the jumper as accessory? I certainly think so...

Anyone just seen Steve Watson and Steve Stone doing the same on goals on sunday, blatantly as a piss take. Watson even made sure his was pink

Unread 25-10-2009, 12:37 PM
toseeunited

Talking Re: Phil Brown Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Anyone just seen Steve Watson and Steve Stone doing the same on goals on sunday, blatantly as a piss take. Watson even made sure his was pink

Unread 26-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Baron

Superb snippet from todays Fiver....

Quote:
PANIC ON THE STREETS OF HUMBERSIDE When he's not claiming to have sweet-talked lasses out of jumping to their death or badgering the colour chart-compilers at Dulux to rename Hot Paprika 5 in his honour, Phil Brown manages Hull City FC. On Saturday, they failed to add to their tally of three wins in 31 league games by drawing 0-0 with fellow bottom-feeders Portsmouth in a spectacle so staggeringly tedious that it's surprising all 23,720 who paid money to watch it didn't fill their pockets with rocks at full-time and head straight for the Humber Bridge. One player who was spared from participating was Hull's 19-year-old USA! USA! USA! striker Jozy Altidore, who was dropped from the bench for arriving late and is now facing a fine for having the audacity to apologise for his tardiness on Twitter. "Apologize to all of you. I showed up late. Made a big mistake I'm very very sorry," tweeted dozy Jozy, prompting his manager to go off on one for reasons best known to himself. "It's going to cost him a lot of money, unfortunately," harrumphed Brown into the mouthpiece of his Bluetooth headset. "That, for me, is information that stays in-house. The reason he wasn't on the bench was our business." A famously private individual who is notorious for shunning the limelight, Brown knows better than most the folly of showing one's feelings in front of thousands of complete strangers. On Boxing Day last year, he triggered his side's ongoing slump with a famously ill-advised half-time rollocking in front of 45,196 people. Not too long after that, he appeared to break down during a BBC Radio interview while criticising Cesc Fábregas for wearing clothes. But even though the congregation at the ground Brown has dubbed "my church" raucously accused him of not knowing what he's doing on Saturday, the man himself insists that nothing could be further from the truth. "I confidently go to the next game knowing that I do know what I'm doing," he countered,tapping the letters B-U-R-N-L-E-Y into his sat nav. "Again it's testimony to how far we've come. They're booing a clean sheet in the Premier League." At best Brown is trying to spin his way out of trouble, at worst (and as seems increasingly apparent) he's completely deluded. Unless he shapes up or is shipped out pretty soon, a potential jumper won't be the only thing he coaxes down this season.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Ben

according to that andy burtons twitter, he's left hull.

betting on next manager to leave has been pulled from betting websites too

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Coracao

They need a replacement to keep the comedy factor going...

There's only one man for the job.

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:06 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
'What does PB see when he's on his exercise bike at home? PB literally bettering himself.'

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:28 PM
My Name is Keith

There's some classic lines on that Twitter page.
Closed Thread