United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-10-2022, 09:55 AM
Denis Irwell

£#%&!ing hell.

Just hope Erik’s lads don’t let us down today and just allow us some hilarity and happiness, however short lived.

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Poor beautiful Montse
"The First Lady of Anfield"

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:21 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
No that's the Prof, actually let me see how they are doing...

- I avoided this thread so far this season, had a look this morning, should have stayed away.

It just gets worse for them. Ynwa

The VAR thread on there has over 16000 replies! I'm sure there is plenty of seething but I'll be £#%&!ed if I'm going to pick my way through it.
Oh, I thought they were one and the same. Didn’t realise they were two completely different #@&%!s 👍

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Pop

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum...topic=200740.0

There seriously does need to be a Montse banner.She loves us, we should give her some love back.....

BEHIND EVERY GREAT MANAGER
THERE'S A GREAT WOMAN

MONTSE - WE LOVE YOU!

Might start a Mrs Ten Hag thread, TONIGHT!

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:43 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

The VAR thread on there has over 16000 replies! I'm sure there is plenty of seething but I'll be £#%&!ed if I'm going to pick my way through it.
I absolutely take my hat off to you for wading waist deep through that weirdness.

Every time I look on there I’m taken aback by the sheer number of them indulging in the group insanity. You go on their post-match threads for a laugh and there’s a post less than every second.

Even the time stamp on each post is shown down to the second FFS

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Pop

And the silence thread is still going strong. Almost 12000 replies of silence up as recent as this morning.

I think its a ritual for them, log on, pop into that thread for a bit of a grieve and it sets them up for a day's worth of posting of corruption, raging and class & dignity.

Unread 30-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
And the silence thread is still going strong. Almost 12000 replies of silence up as recent as this morning.

I think its a ritual for them, log on, pop into that thread for a bit of a grieve and it sets them up for a day's worth of posting of corruption, raging and class & dignity.

Got banned for posting (.)(.)

Unread 30-10-2022, 11:00 AM
Dasilvatwins

I have friends of different cultures and backgrounds who support Liverpool. They all act the same weird bunch. It’s mad to think how they all gravitate to the same, deluded, self absorbed, never-their-fault attitude . A couple of them a few years back trying to say van dijk is the best CB in the prem ever. After two good seasons

Unread 30-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I was banned for putting a Kenny photoshop into the silence thread. Somebody knew who I was too

Just ignore and ban him, he's a £#%&!ing loser who posts pictures of Kenny looking like a zombie in disgusting situations

Was quite proud of that tbh.

Unread 30-10-2022, 11:28 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I was banned for putting a Kenny photoshop into the silence thread. Somebody knew who I was too

Just ignore and ban him, he's a £#%&!ing loser who posts pictures of Kenny looking like a zombie in disgusting situations

Was quite proud of that tbh.
never change Popers

Unread 30-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Pop

I clearly remember it, somebody posted a picture of a mens shirt on here, a regular shirt, not a football one and a 360 degree picture of Anfield was printed on it. It was hideous. I replaced the male model with Kenny with all the usual... black eyes, missing teeth, tossed up hair, etc and changed the anfield image with an image from Heysel of a scouse rat running away from Juventus fans. I also put erm, stains of a personal nature on the front of Kenny's trousers and advertised it with an rrp of £39.

Straight into the silence thread it went and I was banned within minutes, but not before a few seethes. Still have it somewhere on my computer.

Unread 30-10-2022, 11:40 AM
Denis Irwell

G2c him sporting the prerequisite tache, badge of honour

Unread 30-10-2022, 11:45 AM
Pop

Unread 30-10-2022, 12:11 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Unread 30-10-2022, 02:03 PM
92ToBury

They get quite precious and go in denial when anyone mentions Munich chants or banners too.

Unread 30-10-2022, 02:17 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
I absolutely take my hat off to you for wading waist deep through that weirdness.

Every time I look on there I’m taken aback by the sheer number of them indulging in the group insanity. You go on their post-match threads for a laugh and there’s a post less than every second.

Even the time stamp on each post is shown down to the second FFS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I have friends of different cultures and backgrounds who support Liverpool. They all act the same weird bunch. It’s mad to think how they all gravitate to the same, deluded, self absorbed, never-their-fault attitude . A couple of them a few years back trying to say van dijk is the best CB in the prem ever. After two good seasons
It's a cult in all but name.

Unread 30-10-2022, 02:42 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I clearly remember it, somebody posted a picture of a mens shirt on here, a regular shirt, not a football one and a 360 degree picture of Anfield was printed on it. It was hideous. I replaced the male model with Kenny with all the usual... black eyes, missing teeth, tossed up hair, etc and changed the anfield image with an image from Heysel of a scouse rat running away from Juventus fans. I also put erm, stains of a personal nature on the front of Kenny's trousers and advertised it with an rrp of £39.

Straight into the silence thread it went and I was banned within minutes, but not before a few seethes. Still have it somewhere on my computer.

Wasn't there a 'shop' on here where they are all playing musical instruments?

Unread 30-10-2022, 02:48 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

You're doing God's work child.

Unread 30-10-2022, 02:55 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Wasn't there a 'shop' on here where they are all playing musical instruments?
Its amazing. The bloke in yellow, I plonked a banjo into his hands then somebody followed it up with the rest of them playing keyboards and flutes and shit. I actually know where that is on my pc, I'll post it up later.

Unread 30-10-2022, 03:34 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Thought Andy from Allerton was Magic Cantona ? Sure he used to ring fivelive as him as well…
Closed Thread