United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Keep Ten Hag or Sack.
Keep 61 53.51%
Sack 53 46.49%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 14-04-2024, 02:59 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

I doubt very much they’d tell him. Not good practice, they’d get pelters if it got out, not gonna improve things etc.

But he’s not stupid. He almost definitely knows he’s not gonna get a second series given how god awful this season has gone and there’s no semblance of any improvement or thread of a base to build on.

Unread 14-04-2024, 03:15 PM
est.1878

The point where you would find yourself okay with if went but also if stayed is a zen moment

Unread 14-04-2024, 03:28 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
The point where you would find yourself okay with if went but also if stayed is a zen moment
Where I am at. Of course he should go based on what we’ve seen this season, but then I wouldn’t be crying if he was in the dug out for the first game next season. The players might though which is part of the reason I think he will be gone.

Unread 14-04-2024, 03:37 PM
atticusgrinch

The good news is at least he hasn't got any hair to pull/fall out.

Unread 14-04-2024, 03:42 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Where I am at. Of course he should go based on what we’ve seen this season, but then I wouldn’t be crying if he was in the dug out for the first game next season. The players might though which is part of the reason I think he will be gone.
I'd be absolutely livid if he's in the dugout next season. I would loose all faith in Ineos.

Unread 14-04-2024, 03:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
I'd be absolutely livid if he's in the dugout next season. I would loose all faith in Ineos.
Don’t loose faith mate.

Unread 14-04-2024, 03:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post

Unread 14-04-2024, 05:22 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust View Post
And has any of those managers done anything since they were sacked by Utd to make you think we made the wrong call in getting rid……of course not and it will be the same with ETH
Whatever ETH does after this I’m confident it won’t make us think we were too hasty in getting rid of him

One of the reasons why the structure has been so bad at Utd has been their choice of managers
Switching from one style of manager to another meaning we’re currently left with a dogs dinner of a squad

Fans like you need to come to terms with the fact that the days of the “football manager” are gone
You’ll never have a manager doing 10 plus years at a top club anymore in England as they’re head coaches now
Even Klopp will have only done 8 or 9 years at Liverpool and he’s probably the last manager of that type they’ll have

Fans have got to stop looking at the manager like some messianic figure who will lead out of these dark years
His job is now a head coach job which means all he has to do is get the best out of the first team squad
If he can’t do that then you move onto someone who hopefully can
The construction of the squad will no longer be shaped by the manager but by the sporting structure at the club

Bet fans like you only ever heard if Ineos a year/eighteen months ago

Now it’s all talking in ‘Structures!’

Unread 14-04-2024, 11:36 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
I wouldn't if they can only see Potter and Southgate as the guy to replace him. Needs someone to put big money on Nagelsmann/Inzaghi then maybe those two will drift a little bit

Unread 15-04-2024, 08:14 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
I doubt very much they’d tell him. Not good practice, they’d get pelters if it got out, not gonna improve things etc.

But he’s not stupid. He almost definitely knows he’s not gonna get a second series given how god awful this season has gone and there’s no semblance of any improvement or thread of a base to build on.
But he's already got us playing Monkey Tennis.

Unread 15-04-2024, 08:16 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
Imagine MT is way more structured than whatever it is we’re doing

Unread 15-04-2024, 08:25 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Yep - Zen reds rule OK.

Unread 19-04-2024, 04:59 PM
magic_cantona

Not keen tbh

Unread 19-04-2024, 05:26 PM
TreeFiddy

No chance but it would be pretty cool to have big Zinedine on the sidelines. From bald beta to bald alpha

Unread 19-04-2024, 05:35 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy View Post
No chance but it would be pretty cool to have big Zinedine on the sidelines. From bald beta to bald alpha
Would imagine he'd be playing

Unread 19-04-2024, 05:41 PM
madhattricks

Nagelsmann says no to Bayern. Tuchel tells the press he has an agreement to leave Bayern in June. Tuchel to United incoming.

Unread 20-04-2024, 12:28 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhattricks View Post
Nagelsmann says no to Bayern. Tuchel tells the press he has an agreement to leave Bayern in June. Tuchel to United incoming.
Yeah I could live with that,certainly more realistic than this Zidane BS which has cropped up today

Unread 20-04-2024, 08:43 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhattricks View Post
No thanks. Tuchel has fallen out with everyone at every club he’s been at.

Unread 20-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Hyman_Roth

Tbf to Tuchel, he comes across and looks like an Astro physicist rather than a coach and I think that’s going to appeal to mr marginal gains. Perhaps even his number one criteria. Erik looks like an egg head too and dresses like one but evidently isn’t one.

These will be some of the considerations that team Ineos will be mulling over. Nqat.

Unread 20-04-2024, 11:17 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Tbf to Tuchel, he comes across and looks like an Astro physicist rather than a coach and I think that’s going to appeal to mr marginal gains. Perhaps even his number one criteria. Erik looks like an egg head too and dresses like one but evidently isn’t one.

These will be some of the considerations that team Ineos will be mulling over. Nqat.