United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2017, 12:09 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Seems that young black men are a problem whatever they do!!!

Unread 18-12-2017, 01:45 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Seems that young black men are a problem whatever they do!!!
That'll be why we're signing Griezma.... oh, oh dear.

As for Lukaku, I'd rather he score and not celebrate than celebrate and not score. He scored, we won, shove it up yer %@#$&!s

Unread 18-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
That'll be why we're signing Griezma.... oh, oh dear.

As for Lukaku, I'd rather he score and not celebrate than celebrate and not score. He scored, we won, shove it up yer balls
Just once, it would be good to see him celebrate and not score. Especially if he got Lingard and Pogba to join in.

Unread 18-12-2017, 02:34 PM
class of 68

he's a Muslim isn't he? I thought everyone knew, Muslims don't celebrate at Christmas time, or is that Katlics

Unread 18-12-2017, 02:34 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by class of 68
he's a Muslim isn't he? I thought everyone knew, Muslims don't celebrate at Christmas time, or is that Katlics
No. He’s not

Unread 18-12-2017, 02:36 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I only care if he scores. he can pull whatever face he wants as long as it's not disappointment at his own ineptitude.
Perhaps he's bored with those goals and is waiting for a goal against a so called top four club.

Unread 18-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
No. He’s not
You sure? he has a beard.

Unread 18-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Shaved if off. Converting to Scientolyjizm I heard.

Unread 18-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
He’s a catholic....

Posted that he visited Lourdes and crosses himself regularly...

Think he was in the Christian weekly magazine before the last internationals

‘Top Christians to watch at the world cup’

Unread 18-12-2017, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Terrific thread about a vitally important issue.

Unread 18-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Kangared

Just coincidence that mostly the ones shitting on this thread are the same people who have been shitting on Lukaku ?

Lad has done better than a goal every 2nd game, an excellent return . pampered snobbish £#%&!ers upset because he isn't Messi

Unread 18-12-2017, 08:07 PM
andyroo

He is pretty messy

Unread 18-12-2017, 08:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Just coincidence that mostly the ones shitting on this thread are the same people who have been shitting on Lukaku ?

Lad has done better than a goal every 2nd game, an excellent return . pampered snobbish £#%&!ers upset because he isn't Messi
He also just went through a period in which he scored one goal in two months.

Could have something to do with the concern tbf.

Assumed he didn’t celebrate because it was against his old club, which is fairly standard. Anything else and he needs to cut that out obvs.

Unread 18-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Assumed he didn’t celebrate because it was against his old club, which is fairly standard. Anything else and he needs to cut that out obvs.
Why?

I honestly don't care.

I remember Ryan Giggs going through a phase circa 1994 where he didn't celebrate. All Cool and moody.

It could be anything. He celebrated the lingard goal with lingard.

It means nothing.

Unread 18-12-2017, 08:12 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Didn't celebrate against Bournemouth & Jose put that down to it being too early in the match ??? Celebrated every goal until the City game where he got slaughtered

Unread 18-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Mr_Ed

Aaw diddums. Hands up like a messiah early in the season when he’d shinned one in. Completely failed against any of the bigger teams and gave City two assists.

Man up you big sulky lump of shit.

Unread 18-12-2017, 08:48 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Didn't celebrate against Bournemouth & Jose put that down to it being too early in the match ??? Celebrated every goal until the City game where he got slaughtered
Aye that'll be it.........still in a confused strop wondering which end he's at

Unread 18-12-2017, 08:48 PM
Sparky***

Shows you how £#%&!ing boring our league has become when a player not celebrating goals properly is a top headline.

Unread 18-12-2017, 09:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Shows you how £#%&!ing boring our league has become when a player not celebrating goals properly is a top headline.
It’s toss mate. Just had to witness the plebs in the sky studio chunering on and on about City and not a soul gives a flying £#%&!. I didn’t even know or care that there was a game tonight. Don’t know who or when United next play either, it’ll most likely be a drab victory in which the opposition huffs and puffs and does £#%&! all, while we huff and puff and scrape a couple of shinners I think there 3 or 4 players at the club I have any interest in actually watching

Unread 18-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Aaw diddums. Hands up like a messiah early in the season when he’d shinned one in. Completely failed against any of the bigger teams and gave City two assists.

Man up you big sulky lump of shit.
This ^^
Closed Thread