United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:26 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Up for it changing. Nowt wrong with freshening things up
can't believe you want it changed. :0)

anyone going to answer my f***ing question or do you just want to keep going on about an irrelevant discussion?

if ekeler makes the difference in the playoffs, there will be a steward's enquiry.

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:34 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
perhaps you have misunderstood. I understand very well how the waiver order works. I knew that someone else would snap up ekeler this morning and I had to rely on 11 of you being as asleep as the aids were in dropping him for my boat to come in.

what I don't understand is how come, having being dropped on friday, he was unavailable to anyone until this thursday. hockenson, for example, was green for go all week-end. ekeler was a frustrating orange. why? isn't there a saturday cut off, too (I have experienced it on previous week-end... you can't swap some players immediately, but they spring into green on a saturday).

that's the bit I don't get. not waiver order or bidding, but the bit where neither applies and you can just grab who you want.

right now, for example, you can't swap in jaylen samuels. but you could have mattison right now, if you wanted. aids dropped samuels this evening, not this morning. I have just claimed samuels and it says the claim will go through on 10th nov.. which is sunday (I'm cancelling it now, in case anyone cares). what I want to know is why ekeler stayed orange all week-end and wasn't available last saturday. or sunday.

I'm sure I don't need to say this after my previous exposition, but... it's not about choosing between bidding and waiver order.
Waiver period is set to 2 days. This probably extends if the player's team is in action during that period.

No idea why Ploppy dropped Ekeler. Guess his bench wasn't roomy enough.

f*** you anyway - I'm desperate for half decent RBs and you have an embarrassment of riches. It's almost like you planned for, and then turned up to, the draft.

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:34 PM
waynes ear's

f*** the stewards

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:40 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy View Post
f*** you anyway - I'm desperate for half decent RBs and you have an embarrassment of riches. It's almost like you planned for, and then turned up to, the draft.
I deserve christian m after I chose him over zeke. it killed me. i had cook before and he broke. just a matter of time til it happens again. ekeler would have been very useful.

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:57 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy View Post
Waiver period is set to 2 days. This probably extends if the player's team is in action during that period.

No idea why Ploppy dropped Ekeler. Guess his bench wasn't roomy enough.

marvins touches are going to increase already since he came back his points have dropped quite a bit. bench points are dead points I need to change the f***ing lot of them

even that I don't remember dropping him

Last edited by plopborsky; 07-11-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Unread 08-11-2019, 07:18 PM
waynes ear's

Hello Raiders!

Who knew that Gruden would sort it out?

Anyway, PFT on Sky. I love watching this. Said it before but worth repeating. Big Cat from Barstool Sports is worth a follow as well

Unread 09-11-2019, 08:19 PM
liamb123

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
its what god wants.

Going Sunday local news here is worried that the fins may win
Been confirmed TONIGHT that Brissett is OUT

Unread 10-11-2019, 01:23 AM
liamb123

Tua

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:11 PM
ryanMUFC

Kicking myself already for leaving Landry in the bench.

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:54 PM
liamb123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC View Post
Kicking myself already for leaving Landry in the bench.
Forgot to set mine, including a saints TE i claimed off waivers, so I had to claim three players just now

Free agent list at 6:30pm on a Sunday is not a pretty sight