United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 08-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Patty_b

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Patty, hide your socks or you're f***ed
Will do if we get him, trying not to get my hopes up, although they want us to have him so all being well it should all go through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
********* prestige 10.

That's some top *********ry there pal

Unread 08-11-2019, 01:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
********* prestige 10.

Unread 08-11-2019, 01:09 PM
NedKelly

Would love a Top-reds-with-dogs day out. Id get the train to Manchester with mine, after all shes been through over the past few months Id happily make the journey if it meant her getting to spaz out with other dogs and make new friends.

Unread 08-11-2019, 05:57 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Would love a Top-reds-with-dogs day out. Id get the train to Manchester with mine, after all shes been through over the past few months Id happily make the journey if it meant her getting to spaz out with other dogs and make new friends.
The dogs would just talk about how shite united are and discuss if Saudi Arabia is gonna buy us

Unread 08-11-2019, 07:11 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
********* prestige 10.

Unread 10-11-2019, 09:53 AM
AK14

Lost my boy yesterday

Im absolutely heart broken...

Trying to be strong for the wife and son but Im struggling massively this morning. He was only 11 and it was a freak accident. I feel robbed, cheated, angry and upset in equal measures.

Give your doggos a huge squeeze and go for that walk fredsters, you never know when it might be their last one.

Unread 10-11-2019, 10:05 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Lost my boy yesterday

Trying to be strong for the wife and son but Im struggling massively this morning. He was only 11 and it was a freak accident. I feel robbed, cheated, angry and upset in equal measures.

Give your doggos a huge squeeze and go for that walk fredsters, you never know when it might be their last one.
f***

Sorry to hear pal, thats f***ing awful. RIP AKers doggo

Unread 10-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Lost my boy yesterday

FFS, horrible......

Take care pal. I'm still not over losing mine. It takes time.

Unread 10-11-2019, 11:01 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Lost my boy yesterday

Sorry to hear it mate. I feel for you.

Unread 10-11-2019, 11:04 AM
waynes ear's

Christ

Sorry for your loss AKers