United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 28-02-2023, 10:15 PM
pc6090

£#%&! the glazers. The odd splurge in the transfer market to appease a few fans doesn’t make up for zero investment in the stadium or the training facilities for the best part of two decades. The money was there but it’s now sat in them @#%&!s bank accounts

Unread 28-02-2023, 10:16 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc6090
£#%&! the glazers. The odd splurge in the transfer market to appease a few fans doesn’t make up for zero investment in the stadium or the training facilities for the best part of two decades. The money was there but it’s now sat in them @#%&!s bank accounts
Absolutely this. Any investor must surely be aware of the level of hatred against them and makes their continued ownership a precarious investment.

Unread 28-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Drexl

Quote:
You want a quatari buyout pal?

Unread 28-02-2023, 10:23 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

The only interesting part is the conditions that they are putting on the investment. Which are unknown.
A quick poke around the internet suggests there is nothing to them, but this just gets them a bit of publicity. A link to their only reported investment:

https://bwdisrupt.businessworld.in/a...2-2021-415002/

Unread 28-02-2023, 10:47 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
A quick poke around the internet suggests there is nothing to them, but this just gets them a bit of publicity. A link to their only reported investment:

https://bwdisrupt.businessworld.in/a...2-2021-415002/
Certainly looks very odd - no client list on their website, etc.

Unread 28-02-2023, 10:51 PM
Drexl

NOW we are talking dividend worries

a corporate buyout would the worst of all weevils imo

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:02 PM
moransbleedinghead

FFS Drexl, you're having a complete and utter nightmare over the last couple of days, regardless of any accountancy qualifications . Give It up, the gimps are @#%&!s and them staying is an horrific outcome for United

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:08 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
FFS Drexl, you're having a complete and utter nightmare over the last couple of days, regardless of any accountancy qualifications . Give It up, the gimps are @#%&!s and them staying is an horrific outcome for United
Forget the accounting, I'm more concerned that he doesn't think the debt would be placed back on the club like it was the first time. Getting some chump to buy their siblings out but still controlling the club is their biggest dream come true.

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Drexl

Quote:
you want a quatari buyout pal?

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:21 PM
pc6090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Why not? It puts on a level playing field with the rest of the football super powers and city. I’m not comfortable with support the Qatari regime but I think most people say that but when push comes to shove they don’t care (see the World Cup for an example) the days of us being fan owned etc are never coming back. I’m not an accountant so don’t know the ins and outs of it and I’m not looking for an argument but the glazers have been bad owners. Will the Qataris be? Who alone knows.

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:22 PM
GBMUFC2020

It looks like the decision will be delayed until May as the Glazers are unhappy with the bids which are £1.5 billion short of their £6 billion target.

I was surprised to learn that big Jim is only in it for 69% of the club. I thought he wanted full ownership.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21547...layed-may-6bn/

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:31 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Why not? It puts on a level playing field with the rest of the football super powers and city. I’m not comfortable with support the Qatari regime but I think most people say that but when push comes to shove they don’t care (see the World Cup for an example) the days of us being fan owned etc are never coming back. I’m not an accountant so don’t know the ins and outs of it and I’m not looking for an argument but the glazers have been bad owners. Will the Qataris be? Who alone knows.
That's a reasonable attitiude tbf

But I personally would sooner the galzers stayed

less blood on my hands so to speak

what do you think moransbleeding head?

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:34 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
you want a quatari buyout pal?
I did not say that, and whether or not I think that is not relevant to the fact that you have posted complete and utter drivel over the last few days.

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:41 PM
Drexl

Quote:
I did not say that, and whether or not I think that is not relevant to the fact that you have posted complete and utter drivel over the last few days.
so tell us: what do you think should happen

tick tok

u don't know do u? u just want a pop at me

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:42 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
so tell us: what do you think should happen
I'm not sure, but one thing I do know is that I'm not trying to use some knowledge of accounting principles to claim that the gimps refinancing strategy would be anything other than catastrophic for United.

We get it. You don't want Qatar to own United, I respect your position, but trying to claim that the gimps hanging on is anything other than disastrous for us weakens any point you try to make.

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:44 PM
Drexl

Quote:
I'm not sure, .

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
This.

The fact that a couple of idiots are seriously suggesting that United remaining under their control being preferable to Qatar or somebody like that who would actually invest in the team and stadium is flabbergasting.

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:47 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
This.

The fact that a couple of idiots are seriously suggesting that United remaining under their control being preferable to Qatar or somebody like that who would actually invest in the team and stadium is flabbergasting.

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
As others have said you've chatting $#*! for for 24 hours now, outed yourself as being clueless, and even come across like a Glazer stooge at times - and people talk about Believe lol.

Unread 28-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
As others have said you've chatting shit for for 24 hours now, outed yourself as being course, and even come across like a Glazer stooge at times - and people talk about Believe lol.

Hello?

yes or no, very simple