United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I genuinely believe we're gonna win the league. No wum.
I think this belongs in Believe’s drinking yaldy thread

Unread 27-07-2019, 09:00 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Like to think I’m not arsed any more, but when the season starts my love for united is rekindled

It’s irrational
This.

I love 'em. Ofcourse. They're my club. I can detach myself when its shit and engage when it's good

When I was a kid, it would dominate everything and make my day, weekend and week. Now, barring the occasional trauma, I can turn it on and off.

Unread 27-07-2019, 09:01 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
This.

I love 'em. Ofcourse. They're my club. I can detach myself when its shit and engage when it's good

When I was a kid, it would dominate everything and make my day, weekend and week. Now, barring the occasional trauma, I can turn it on and off.
This.

Unread 27-07-2019, 09:03 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
This.
When I let it get to me, I get annoyed with myself

Unread 27-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Hands of Scone

The United I fell in love with, and United as it is now.

Obviously, I still would but she’s lost that little something.

Unread 27-07-2019, 09:42 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone

The United I fell in love with, and United as it is now.

Obviously, I still would but she’s lost that little something.
If ever a face didn't need surgical intervention

Unread 27-07-2019, 10:12 AM
armchair

wasn't born a man

with a big hooter

the chin is always the giveaway

Unread 27-07-2019, 10:20 AM
75Red

Hate modern football. Love United. Kind of wish I didn't but I do, despite the sulky tantrums every now and then. Mine, not theirs.

Unread 27-07-2019, 10:32 AM
flixton

I'm in.

From the bank of the River Irwell,
to the shores of Sicily

United

Unread 27-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Patty_b

Love United, its the only thing that still makes me feel like a kid I suppose. The feeling I get in my belly prematch, and then when they walk out onto the pitch. United only give me that sort of excitement now.

Overly dramatic and downright hateful when it goes wrong, ecstasy and in love when it goes right. It's been pretty shit the last few years, but that feeling never goes.

Unread 28-07-2019, 08:24 PM
est.1878

Often think I'm no longer that arsed and then a goon like PSG comes along and you realise your still in

Going abroad helps too, meeting Utd fans 3000 miles away and going all top red I can walk home from the game on them

Unread 28-07-2019, 11:02 PM
sweetleftfoot

YER-NI-TID.

Its who I am. From the cradle to the coffin via the playground, the forecourt, the pub and the family. The lowest of lows, and the very highest of highs.

The very fabric of me has United in it. Owners come and go, players, managers, trophies come and go. I'm going nowhere.

Unread 28-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Sparky***

let's be honest, there's very little to like about the way football has gone/is going for the last few years.

Putting aside the fact United have been yo-yo'ing up and down the top 6.... the game seems to have had any sort of competitiveness utterly drilled out of it.

Oil clubs getting a stranglehold on the game whilst thumbing their noses at the rules

average players commanding eye-watering transfer fees and astronomical wages

fan culture has been boiled down to £#%&!ers with selfie sticks vlogging themselves at football matches

thank £#%&!ing christ i got to enjoy football in the 90s before it turned into this £#%&!ing bloated shrine to greed and egos.

Unread 30-07-2019, 05:41 PM
ryanMUFC

We need this.

Unread 30-07-2019, 05:52 PM
waynes ear's

lock the £#%&!ing thread

christ
Closed Thread