United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 25-01-2022, 11:28 AM
dunk

Well, one is a centre forward and one played off the left wing, I’d imagine the 1 season was 2019-20, where Martial played as a CF?

Mou £#%&!ing killed him.

Unread 25-01-2022, 11:34 AM
Pop

Has he 'fired a parting shot at Utd' yet?

I'd expect it from him.

Unread 25-01-2022, 11:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

I'd expect it from him.
Still on the books, no chance until he leaves permanently imo.

Unread 25-01-2022, 11:57 AM
Pop

I know but he's a thick @#%&!. Probably has no intention of returning.

He'd go on strike but he's too lazy to.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:27 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

I'd expect it from him.
He'll fire and miss completely

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:28 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Well, one is a centre forward and one played off the left wing, I’d imagine the 1 season was 2019-20, where Martial played as a CF?

https://twitter.com/utdarena/status/...824194050?s=21

Mou £#%&!ing killed him.
This one is a damn shame. It’s time to move on and I don’t think he’s got the balls to become a top striker. Too fair weather….

….but he’s a real talent and I fundamentally enjoy watching him when he’s bang on it. I’ve backed him for a while and always thought he just needed that ‘eureka’ moment to kick on.

Mou did him no favours and he’s been a bit unlucky in terms of the likes of Zlatan and Lukaku being brought in, but he had his biggest chance to establish himself under Ole after that promising first season. He was our best player during that run in, he was first choice up front. Ole gave him the nod over Lukaku. He was shown faith, in his favoured position. He HAD to kick on the following season. And he didn’t. He got himself stupidly sent off against Spurs and we didn’t see him again. Meanwhile, a 34 year old Cavani showed him exactly how it’s done.

Ultimately, he’s run out of time, friends and excuses. A very talented boy and he’s provided some very good moments for us, but he’s not kicked on in the way he should. And it’s on him. Frustrating and a real £#%&!ing shame.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:29 PM
AK14

Quote:

https://twitter.com/utdarena/status/...824194050?s=21

Mou £#%&!ing killed him.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This one is a damn shame. It’s time to move on and I don’t think he’s got the balls to become a top striker. Too fair weather….

….but he’s a real talent and I fundamentally enjoy watching him when he’s bang on it. I’ve backed him for a while and always thought he just needed that ‘eureka’ moment to kick on.

Mou did him no favours and he’s been a bit unlucky in terms of the likes of Zlatan and Lukaku being brought in, but he had his biggest chance to establish himself under Ole after that promising first season. He was our best player during that run in, he was first choice up front. Ole gave him the nod over Lukaku. He was shown faith, in his favoured position. He HAD to kick on the following season. And he didn’t. He got himself stupidly sent off against Spurs and we didn’t see him again. Meanwhile, a 34 year old Cavani showed him exactly how it’s done.

Ultimately, he’s run out of time, friends and excuses. A very talented boy and he’s provided some very good moments for us, but he’s not kicked on in the way he should. And it’s on him. Frustrating and a real £#%&!ing shame.
Pretty much all this. And Mourinho is a @#%&!.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:31 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Pretty much all this. And Mourinho is a @#%&!.
Mourinho was ultimately right about his mentality, but no surprise he handled it like a @#%&!. Timing was odd too because he was in good form.

Problem is, if it wasn’t Mou it would have something else. In the end, he outlasted Mou and Lukaku and he’s still ballsed it up.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:34 PM
dunk

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:35 PM
Whip Hubley

"taught what he did didn't matter"

Especially when what you do is very little.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:38 PM
atticusgrinch

Another one Mou was right about. All the talent in the world but the heart of an elderly mouse.

Farewell sweet prince.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:40 PM
est.1878

Reminder that this phone it in is in the same wage bracket as salah.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:44 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Reminder that this phone it in is in the same wage bracket as salah.
This. It's the wages of some of these lot that are killing us, not their presence.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:52 PM
NedKelly

Looked sharp the other day but that’s likely because he knew potential suitors would be watching. I wish him well - fingers crossed he bags a few and we can get a good fee for him in the summer.

It looks like we’re going for a clear out - hope Harry Maguire is next on the list. I hate to say it but he’s a far worse signing for us than Martial has been - a world record fee on a defender who is no better than Chris Smalling. Pray to God that he gets shifted on asap - only clowns who hate this club want him to continue playing for us.

Unread 25-01-2022, 12:59 PM
AK14

That moment on the weekend when the ball came to him in the box and it took him an age to turn and shoot and he eventually £#%&!ed it up and fell over was just typical Martial

Unread 25-01-2022, 01:00 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Mou £#%&!ing killed him.
Ffs

Unread 25-01-2022, 01:09 PM
Patty_b

Can't believe Mou is still getting the blame for this ****ers inability to perform to a decent level on even a semi-consistent bases.

Good riddance to bad shit. [SIZE="1"]For the time being anyway.

Unread 25-01-2022, 01:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Ffs
The excuses made for this chump are ridiculous

Unread 25-01-2022, 01:18 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The excuses made for this chump are ridiculous
Pretty sure people were telling us how great a season Martial had in 2019/20, well after Mourinho had gone.

Unless Martial is Lazarus, he wasn't killed by Mourinho. He killed himself, by being such a bone idle, disinterested lazy @#%&!.