United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Mr_Ed

Every time I've seen him play I've been really impressed with him....

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:44 PM
legendary saf

Ability full stop, Or lack thereof.

I wasn't shocked at all when he missed that easy chance when coming on, bloody toe poked it.

More games for Carrick and he hopefully gets in the groove again, I dont want to see Hargreaves in the team, especially in easy home games like Derby and Fulham coming up.

Till Scholes returns it should be Carrick - AnderSHOW

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:10 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

I wasn't shocked at all when he missed that easy chance when coming on, bloody toe poked it.

More games for Carrick and he hopefully gets in the groove again, I dont want to see Hargreaves in the team, especially in easy home games like Derby and Fulham coming up.

One day, you'll stop talking such %@#$&!s.

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

New player in your avatar, how many times you've seen him play?

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:16 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
New player in your avatar, how many times you've seen him play?

youtubedinho is going to be one of the worlds best...

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Alan

Hargreaves' ability on the ball is fine.

He got a bit giddy last night and got too far forward, in areas he's not used to, but from central areas he's fine.

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:19 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Hargreaves' ability on the ball is fine.

He got a bit giddy last night and got too far forward, in areas he's not used to, but from central areas he's fine.
when we are chasing a game late on and he is playing you will see what i mean.

he is a good player but his ability on the ball i thought would have been better

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Rhodzy

You have to remember he is new to Man United and the PL, give him a chance to settle down ffs.
I remember seeing him at the San Siro last season and he was brilliant, outshone Gattuso.

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:29 PM
borsuk

he's an excellent player whose form have been disrupted by injury. he was mom in the first three or four games he played, if i remember right.

the knee-jerk comments about hargreaves, carrick, giggs, anderson, tevez and saha at various times this last week or so have been embarrassing.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:16 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he's an excellent player whose form have been disrupted by injury. he was mom in the first three or four games he played, if i remember right.

the knee-jerk comments about hargreaves, carrick, giggs, anderson, tevez and saha at various times this last week or so have been embarrassing.
Spot on.

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:20 PM
redmike

Quote:

Spot on of course, hargreaves is quality, except the bit about saha nothing knee jerkedness about him, a player with so much potential who to me seems mentally shot at the moment, i know he's had injuries so have loads of players but his lack of fight is alarming.

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Ether

Quote:
saha
Comments about Saha are hardly knee-jerk are they? He's had ample opportunity this season to show that he actually wants to play for this club and just hasn't done it.

Unread 29-11-2007, 06:07 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Comments about Saha are hardly knee-jerk are they? He's had ample opportunity this season to show that he actually wants to play for this club and just hasn't done it.
some of the stuff i've read has been beyond belief: 'lazy', 'malingering', 'doesn't give a shit', 'not interested'. you think for one second fergie would play him if that was the case? £#%&!ing ridiculous.

atrocious injury record, true. should be sold, true. but the personal insults and supposed insights into his psyche on the basis of two matches is just daft knee-jerking.

Unread 29-11-2007, 06:17 AM
shenwen

Quote:
some of the stuff i've read has been beyond belief: 'lazy', 'malingering', 'doesn't give a shit', 'not interested'. you think for one second fergie would play him if that was the case? £#%&!ing ridiculous.

atrocious injury record, true. should be sold, true. but the personal insults and supposed insights into his psyche on the basis of two matches is just daft knee-jerking.
"saha is suffering from depression. I can see it on his face" takes the biscuit in terms of the type of comments that have been made in the last week.

Unread 29-11-2007, 06:32 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
"saha is suffering from depression. I can see it on his face" takes the biscuit in terms of the type of comments that have been made in the last week.
i'm manic depressive. you can see it in my typing.
Closed Thread