United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Baron

Default Re: Fat Brazillian wants out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
that's about right. he's got another year before some of the younger lads will overtake him imo.
I think the injuries have taken a toll, a broken leg & a cruciate are pretty heavy & will inevitably of had some impact on his acceleration. He needs stamina, game fitness... that kind of thing will only ever come from playing every week for a long time - something that is pretty £#%&!ing hard in a current Fergie side given we've not named the same XI for about 100+ games I think. In short, he needs to sort his shit out pretty soon, because he's not going to get handed a chance - I find it difficult to imagine he doesn't know the score & with Nani arriving at the same time as him, he surely must see what can happen if you just get your head down.

Unread 13-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
No you didn't. We were outside cos of the Irishman with kids tickets.

No your actually wrong.

we were just coming off the concourse after using our allianz arena credit cards........

You wouldnt remember, the acid was kicking in...

Unread 13-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No your actually wrong.

we were just coming off the concourse after using our allianz arena credit cards........

You wouldnt remember, the acid was kicking in...

Okay then I didn't see it. 'Middleton is not in Manchester'

...and it's you're

Unread 13-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Okay then I didn't see it. 'Middleton is not in Manchester'

...and it's you're

its your. £#%&!ing ' them things.............

and ripping scholes was a highlight.....when he came over "what the £#%&! you on about, middleton is in Manchester"

"what does it say on your bins Paul"

"£#%&! Off"

Unread 13-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Was a great day
£#%&!ing pissing it down wasnt it?

shitty death, never seen rain like it.

Unread 13-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£#%&!ing pissing it down wasnt it?

shitty death, never seen rain like it.
Scott

Unread 13-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Scott
"who the £#%&! names his tooth brush"

"Thats mine"

"£#%&! off Scott"

*Scott phones reception and leaves the hostel...

Unread 13-10-2010, 05:34 PM
S/Side.Red

He's been very quick off the mark with this one. Probably knows he can't afford any more problems

Quote:
"I regret that some people have seriously misrepresented what I actually said. What I actually said was that, one day later in my career, I would be happy to go back to Porto, a club I enjoyed and where I have many friends, and Gremio, the club of my home city where I started my career.

"It is in Manchester that I want to stay. I'm working hard, I'm recovering my form this year and I want to be important in the achievements of Manchester United. I am happy here."

Unread 13-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Whalefish

As Marcotti said the other day it's amazing, or just downright £#%&!ing predictable, how many players are misquoted - especially during the international break.

English press are @#%&!s.

Unread 13-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
As Marcotti said the other day it's amazing, or just downright £#%&!ing predictable, how many players are misquoted - especially during the international break.

There was no need for the English tbf.

Of course, they could just refuse to give interviews...but not sure their egos would be able to handle it.

Unread 13-10-2010, 06:32 PM
wonky no

plip

Unread 13-10-2010, 06:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

So predictable, too. I saw Anderson's quotes in the Portuguese press a few days ago and knew this was coming.

Not as bad as the whole Macheda/Rooney "vulgar" thing the other day

Unread 13-10-2010, 06:35 PM
RedMenace

Is or was Anderson away with Brazil this week actually?

Unread 13-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Even when he was playing reasonably well in 07/08 he was still very raw, had poor positioning and poor stamina. Used to get knackered after an hour. It looks like he was flattering to decieve. I don't know how his close control, composure or shot is supposed to suddenly appear.

Unread 13-10-2010, 06:40 PM
forzagarza

Should get the Met police to shoot him in an re-enactment of the John Menzies incident

Unread 13-10-2010, 07:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Even when he was playing reasonably well in 07/08 he was still very raw, had poor positioning and poor stamina. Used to get knackered after an hour. It looks like he was flattering to decieve. I don't know how his close control, composure or shot is supposed to suddenly appear.
His close control isn't really a problem, imo. He kept the ball well under pressure in Valencia.

Agree about composure in particular, but it's all about confidence. Nani went from being a brainless, one-paced winger who had no correlation with his team-mates to being our most consistent attacking threat over the last six months. It was nothing to do with working harder, it happened pretty much overnight. All it took was a couple of good games and gaining that belief in himself. Anderson is working hard at the moment but he still looks a little anxious on the ball. A goal or a couple of assists would help him release some of that tension and we'd see a far more confident player on the ball.

Unread 13-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Should get the Met police to shoot him in an re-enactment of the John Menzies incident
I think he had already bought his paper and was actually on the train when he was shot

Unread 13-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Agree about composure in particular, but it's all about confidence. Nani went from being a brainless, one-paced winger who had no correlation with his team-mates to being our most consistent attacking threat over the last six months. It was nothing to do with working harder, it happened pretty much overnight. All it took was a couple of good games and gaining that belief in himself. Anderson is working hard at the moment but he still looks a little anxious on the ball. A goal or a couple of assists would help him release some of that tension and we'd see a far more confident player on the ball.
Certainly would agree with the that. I thought he showed some positives against Valencia for about 30 minutes.
Strikes me as the kind of player who needs to progress mentally into a man before he'll improve.

Unread 13-10-2010, 07:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up Re: Fat Brazillian wants out.

I've always had a lot of time for Ando ...he's a far better prospect than the likes of Kleberson, D'Jemba & Gibson ffs..
I know he hasn't done it yet & this is probably his last chance, but I think he could still be a terrific player.
+ it's funny how whenever he get's the ball he backs into his opponent with his big fat arse to shield the ball

Unread 13-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Can't see Gibson or Djemba going anywhere for 17m tbh.
Closed Thread