United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-09-2015, 07:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Oh ffs
Such deviants should be named and shamed, pol.

Unread 24-09-2015, 08:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Its high time that everyone accepts rooney's on the decline. Even the goal against ipswich involved a bit of luck. Most good CB would have got the ball with that first tackle.

After that goal he misplaced many easy passes.

Just hoping that pereira bursts onto the scene and makes it hard for LVG to leave him out.

I thought you came a long way with admitting your were a @#%&! this afternoon, nicely proven...

Tbr shown his face since Saints and last night yet ?

Unread 24-09-2015, 08:02 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

I thought you came a long way with admitting your were a c*** this afternoon, nicely proven...

Tbr shown his face since Saints and last night yet ?
that doesn't change the fact that rooney is shit. Take your head out of his big ugly ass

Unread 24-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
that doesn't change the fact that rooney is shit. Take your head out of his big ugly ass
I suggest you watched the goal again..positive run, control, strength, skill and a finish..

Unread 25-09-2015, 10:21 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

Yes! We'll see how Blind stands up defensively - and thus far I think he's done very well overall - but having a player in the middle of the defence who has the technique and vision to play passes in depth and to play through the lines with that kind of quality is fantastic. As for Schweinsteiger

Unread 25-09-2015, 10:40 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
As for Schweinstiger
in der beschränkung zeigt sich erst der meister.

Unread 25-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
in der beschränkung zeigt sich erst der meister.