United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-03-2023, 09:44 PM
Sparky***

My god england need to get rid of southgate. He's an utter plank. This 'pass it round the back 5 until pickford boots it up the pitch' is not the cultured football he thinks it is, the gormless beige tit.

Unread 23-03-2023, 10:10 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This ref needs investigating. I’ve never seen players booked so quickly taking throw ins. Absolutely bent as £#%&!.
stupid anyway. (i) if players waste time, just add it back on and make it clear, so it's pointless; (ii) if a team looks like it doesn't want to take a throw, award it to the opposition, as if it were a foul throw. bookings are silly.

Unread 23-03-2023, 10:18 PM
suedeshoes

2-1 win away to Italy but England are shocking and a shambles and Southgate is a clown. Classic Fred.

Unread 23-03-2023, 10:27 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
2-1 win away to Italy but England are shocking and a shambles and Southgate is a clown. Classic Fred.
Italy are shite.

Southgate is an utterly horrific manager.

Unread 23-03-2023, 10:49 PM
armchair

England were flying until Gareth's inspiring half-time talk.

Unread 24-03-2023, 01:37 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
I think Italy are only 2nd to Argentina in the global shithousery league
Only shithouse here is the lad pissing his kecks over some dead rubber qualifier

Unread 24-03-2023, 03:57 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Only shithouse here is the lad pissing his kecks over some dead rubber qualifier

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KFeGq7...ature=youtu.be
Brilliant that.

Unread 24-03-2023, 10:00 AM
armchair

Unread 24-03-2023, 10:04 AM
jem

lovely moment. it's about time a centre forward had the record.

Unread 24-03-2023, 10:06 AM
Pop

Quote:

Unread 24-03-2023, 10:19 AM
pc6090

Quote:
This ref is absolutely off his head
thought the ref had a decent game - wasn't falling for the Italians usual nonsense, thought the red for Shaw was reasonable, thought overall he reffed it well

Unread 24-03-2023, 11:16 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
My god england need to get rid of southgate. He's an utter plank. This 'pass it round the back 5 until pickford boots it up the pitch' is not the cultured football he thinks it is, the gormless beige tit.
Well put but pretty much like United with Maguire and McFred tbf

Unread 24-03-2023, 01:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Dead rubber?

Unread 24-03-2023, 05:42 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Dead rubber?
Most of the teams in the group are qualifying, you’ve got a country who didn’t exist thirty years ago, another who might night exist next year and Malta so yea, it’s a dead rubber. As for shithousery, you’ve got a fan base incapable of observing an opposing national anthem without singing about spitfires and the IRA. Meanwhile 80k can impeccably observe a national anthem despite being snides apparently

Unread 24-03-2023, 08:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Most of the teams in the group are qualifying, you’ve got a country who didn’t exist thirty years ago, another who might night exist next year and Malta so yea, it’s a dead rubber. As for shithousery, you’ve got a fan base incapable of observing an opposing national anthem without singing about spitfires and the IRA. Meanwhile 80k can impeccably observe a national anthem despite being snides apparently

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OrmjV8xuasY
Are you alright mate?

Unread 24-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Just saw the Italy goal. Maguire really is a disaster for any side looking to play out from the back. Moves like an ocean liner, takes forever to select a pass…before finally choosing the wrong one.

I’m sure we signed him with the reputation of being good on the ball. He really really isn’t.

Unread 24-03-2023, 08:20 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Are you alright mate?
Having a bad day tbf

Unread 24-03-2023, 08:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Having a bad day tbf
I feel you bro.