United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 05-12-2023, 08:47 AM
Finport Red

That head of his would be ideal for a kaffiyeh.

Unread 05-12-2023, 09:21 AM
Hyman_Roth

Unread 05-12-2023, 09:32 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
He would tbh. He’d be amongst ultra pampered over-indulged billionaire players but also free to adopt the famous Gallic sulk in a city where sulking is an Olympic sport.

Your move Marcus.
Plus the likes of Rennes and Auxerre will be bamboozled by his 'run through solid humans' trick

Unread 05-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Plus the likes of Rennes and Auxerre will be bamboozled by his 'run through solid humans' trick
My son is doing a physics degree and he was trying to explain neutrinos to me the other day. Basically particles that travel through objects at the speed of light. Impossible to understand obvs.

‘So a bit like what Marcus Rashford thinks he is?’ I asked.

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Like him or not, I think it's clear he's never going to be consistent from now until he hangs them up. 5 goals season before last, 30 last, 2 this. The odd good performance, stretch or goal is missing the point.

Consistency is underrated in football these days; everyone seems to be fascinated with highlight reels.

Unread 08-12-2023, 05:54 PM
armchair

Unread 08-12-2023, 06:01 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
My son is doing a physics degree and he was trying to explain neutrinos to me the other day. Basically particles that travel through objects at the speed of light. Impossible to understand obvs.

‘So a bit like what Marcus Rashford thinks he is?’ I asked.

No mate, he's a UK Garage MC who had a couple of top 40 hits in the early 2000s before disappearing into obscurity after the world quickly realised he had zero consistency.

So actually, yes, a bit like Marcus Rashford.

Unread 08-12-2023, 06:12 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I’ll bet he hasn’t got the runs.

Unread 08-12-2023, 08:24 PM
Harry Flashman

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Hope so.

Unread 30-12-2023, 11:52 PM
marlo

Unread 31-12-2023, 02:32 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Do you get notifications if anyone posts a ‘slag off United’ video?

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:18 PM
est.1878

Keane knows. Get him gone asap

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:24 PM
red in cumbria

Almost as if playing a game like tonight's was beneath him or something.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:27 PM
magic_cantona

He's

£#%&!ing

Shit.

Bin.

Now.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:28 PM
Sparky***

He far too shit or too stupid to adapt his game now he's struggling. He's basically doing all the things he was doing last season when he was getting the lucky bounces and ping-ponging through defenders to get shots away, only now it's not working.

He obviously can't think of anything else to do other than just stand defenders up and then run into them over and over.

The fact he's looked that limited against a mid table league one full back tonight should be utterly embarrassing for him, but i doubt he's that self aware.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:33 PM
Lok

If there's anything in the Saudi rumours we should bite their hands off. He has been awful this season and even at his best he isn't worth the sort of money that was mentioned.

We need consistent players who have variety to their game and are intelligent enough to make the right decisions.

Martinez nailed it. Why does he keep slowing the game down? I get that it's hard to play off the last man as a united player as teams don't let us get in behind easily, but he needs to find a way.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:50 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He far too shit or too stupid to adapt his game now he's struggling. He's basically doing all the things he was doing last season when he was getting the lucky bounces and ping-ponging through defenders to get shots away, only now it's not working.

He obviously can't think of anything else to do other than just stand defenders up and then run into them over and over.

The fact he's looked that limited against a mid table league one full back tonight should be utterly embarrassing for him, but i doubt he's that self aware.
so he average at best and last season was almost flukey!

*shouts*
£#%&!ing wum. footballer groupie. know nothing @#%&!. you don't support united..
*shouts*

some people are just ahead of the curve.
as I've said for years he is championship level. 21/22 season he scored 4 league goals at 24 years old.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

*shouts*
£#%&!ing wum. footballer groupie. know nothing @#%&!. you don't support united..
*shouts*

as I've said for years he is championship level. 21/22 season he scored 4 league goals at 24 years old.
Mate you've been spot on about him for ages. You won't get any arguments from me.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:53 PM
Finport Red

Roy Keane
Martinez
Erik Ten Hag
Hojlund

…all people whose opinions Saint Marcus of Rashford cares not a jot for. He IS the best player in the world, someone said so last season. If he can’t score, you needn’t think he is going to make it easier for anyone else to do so either.

The most selfish, self absorbed player I think I’ve ever seen at the club. I wish he would just go.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:53 PM
est.1878

Thumbs up

Quote:

*shouts*
*shouts*

Fair play, I was blind to it for too long. You are overall net neutral though with your pogba take