United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:34 AM
Mr_Ed

Bet he scores against us to draw 1-1 at OT and he cups his ears. You knows it.

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:35 AM
My Name is Heath

He’s an old fashioned English stopper

Easy to forget how he dominates foreign boxes - he’s a danger in the air. Look at England games to see how much damage he causes to the opposition.

He’s not right for the elite United way under ETH but he will be a great signing for them. I wish him well.

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:37 AM
Big Norm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66448957

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:39 AM
dunk

£#%&!ing boom

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:40 AM
NedKelly

windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

Easy to forget how he dominates foreign boxes - he’s a danger in the air. Look at England games to see how much damage he causes to the opposition.

He’s not right for the elite United way under ETH but he will be a great signing for them. I wish him well.
That's a myth.

ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:41 AM
dunk

Winning a header against a Moldovan plumber isn’t that impressive tbh.

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:42 AM
Surfers do Charlie

Like a new signing etc.

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:44 AM
Whip Hubley

Not far off a disastrous signing and indicative of the shambling and haphazard way the club was run at the time. We clearly did zero homework aside from "he's England captain" and "I heard city want him!!"

Massively overpaid and he never had the attributes to fit our style nor the personality to lead the team. None of this is his fault of course, however some of his interviews, social media posts, the Greece thing and that £#%&!ing cupping of the ears was

Couldn't care less how he does at West ham just absolutely £#%&!ing delighted we're shut of a player who shouldn't have been here in the first place. We've signed well this summer but if the likes of mcfred donny and that cap wearing £#%&! get gone it'll have been as big a revelation.

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:46 AM
Harry Flashman

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:48 AM
Big Norm

ETH playing an absolute blinder this transfer window so far.

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:49 AM
wiganste

They've agreed a deal for Ward Prowse too.

Moyes tactics are gonna be obvious. Win free kicks in dangerous positions, Ward Prowse right on to Maguires massive %@#$&! dome

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:52 AM
Stickman

There was a point I thought he was going to dig his heels in and stay.

The move is great for all parties.

Wait and see how popular he becomes with your average supporter once he leaves

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:52 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
ETH playing an absolute blinder this transfer window so far.

Unread 09-08-2023, 10:59 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Not far off a disastrous signing and indicative of the shambling and haphazard way the club was run at the time. We clearly did zero homework aside from "he's England captain" and "I heard city want him!!"

Massively overpaid and he never had the attributes to fit our style nor the personality to lead the team. None of this is his fault of course, however some of his interviews, social media posts, the Greece thing and that £#%&!ing cupping of the ears was

Couldn't care less how he does at West ham just absolutely £#%&!ing delighted we're shut of a player who shouldn't have been here in the first place. We've signed well this summer but if the likes of mcfred donny and that cap wearing £#%&! get gone it'll have been as big a revelation.
"Still, good news about the chocolate oranges.."

Unread 09-08-2023, 11:05 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Winning a header against a Moldovan plumber isn’t that impressive tbh.
Nowt wrong with plumbers pol

Unread 09-08-2023, 11:09 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
They've agreed a deal for Ward Prowse too.

Moyes tactics are gonna be obvious. Win free kicks in dangerous positions, Ward Prowse right on to Maguires massive %@#$&! dome

Unread 09-08-2023, 11:20 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
That's a myth.
My accuracy can be a bit hith and myth according to Chris Eubank

Unread 09-08-2023, 11:24 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

Jesus Christ mate will you give over about Tate for a second ffs
Closed Thread