Unread 20-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Zorg

Bent = Kevin Philips circa 2001.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:12 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Bent = Kevin Philips circa 2001.
Look, posts like that are helping nobody have a pop at Berbatov.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Part 36 Offer

The nonsense re Berba is embarrassing imo.

Bent is alright. I'm a big fan of Agbonlahor.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:16 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I'm a big fan of Agbonlahor.
Yup, me too have been for a while. Bags of pace and aggression, just needs to add a few more goals to his game. He'll be a right handful on Satdee, if Rio's back aint 100% we should keep Evans in.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yup, me too have been for a while. Bags of pace and aggression, just needs to add a few more goals to his game. He'll be a right handful on Satdee, if Rio's back aint 100% we should keep Evans in.
I'm confident about sat tbh.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:18 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I'm confident about sat tbh.
I think it'll be a tough game but if we play well we'll win. Problems are, as I say, playing Rio not fully fit agains Agbonglahors pace and who to select at RB given the quality Young provides from their left.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Baron

Quote:
7 in 13 so far this season for Villa. He's £#%&!ing decent in the air as well. Will cost a fortune if anyone wanted to try & pick him up. Probably at the best club for his development tbf, playing week in week out. Especially if they carry on in Europe.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I think it'll be a tough game but if we play well we'll win. Problems are, as I say, playing Rio not fully fit agains Agbonglahors pace and who to select at RB given the quality Young provides from their left.
Does he though?

Young has never had a good game against United.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:21 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
7 in 13 so far this season for Villa. He's £#%&!ing decent in the air as well. Will cost a fortune if anyone wanted to try & pick him up. Probably at the best club for his development tbf, playing week in week out. Especially if they carry on in Europe.
Really, wasn't aware he'd scored that many, very impressive.

Offers, Young certainly did against Arse. He hasn'yt as you say played well against us though.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Baron

Quote:
Does he though?

Young has never had a good game against United.
He's not had to play against an absolutely £#%&!ed Gary Neville though.

Should play the boy tbf.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He's not had to play against an absolutely £#%&!ed Gary Neville though.

Should play the boy tbf.
I'd play him too, Rafael that is.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Baron

Quote:
I'd play him too, Rafael that is.
bit of a no brainer for me. Should keep Young a little nearer his own half as well if he has to contend with Ronaldo ahead of him (if he's playing, I imagine he will given his record against Villa) & the fact Shorey aint the quickest.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
bit of a no brainer for me. Should keep Young a little nearer his own half as well if he has to contend with Ronaldo ahead of him (if he's playing, I imagine he will given his record against Villa) & the fact Shorey aint the quickest.
I'm certain Ronaldo will play however late his plane lands.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I'm certain Ronaldo will play however late his plane lands.
He has to. Best player we have.

Shorey is quite quick for the record. He missed their last game. I hope Cuellar plays tbh.

Unread 20-11-2008, 11:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He has to. Best player we have.

Shorey is quite quick for the record. He missed their last game. I hope Cuellar plays tbh.
I prefer Rooney.
Closed Thread