United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2018, 11:49 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
There would be a lot more goodwill if he'd scored that one on one at the murderers.

Just needs something like that to go in.
How many times does this get mentioned ffs There isn’t a striker dead or alive who doesn’t miss chances.

Unread 20-02-2018, 11:58 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He needs to score an important goal in a big game.
Couple of assists in the derby not good enough?

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:05 PM
AK14

He's been playing very well the last few weeks after a rough patch, it's happens to the best of them

His hold up play has improved as the seasons gone on too.

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:43 PM
guerreiro

Ever since Jose made a deal about his schlong he’s been shit.

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:49 PM
dunk

He was shit because he didn't have a boot deal according to Jose in October-ish. Wasn't getting paid enough to score goals apparently..

Quote:
"I think he needs a big contract with big boots because at the moment he doesn't have a sponsor," Mourinho said. "He's playing with black boots, I think he needs a brand to give him the right boots and pay him the right money so he goes back to scoring.

"He finished the deal and now he's waiting for a new deal."
Has he got one now? Can we attribute his 'sudden upturn in form' to finally being happy with the amount of money he gets to adorn his feet?

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was shit because he didn't have a boot deal according to Jose in October-ish. Wasn't getting paid enough to score goals apparently..

Has he got one now? Can we attribute his 'sudden upturn in form' to finally being happy with the amount of money he gets to adorn his feet?
He actually said that ?!?!

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:53 PM
ZiggyStardust

Has been pretty good in the last two matches but this week feels like a huge week in his Utd career
Big performances and more importantly big goals against Sevilla and then Chelsea at the weekend could be a real turning point in his Utd career

However if he underperforms again in these two big games then fan opinion might start to turn against him
Would obviously help him if the side played with some ambition and cohesion in a big game for once

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Ages ago.

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:56 PM
dragflick

Quote:

He continued......

"But jokes apart he works amazingly well for the team. I would never blame a player like him for an easy chance that he missed.

"With me he knows that he doesn't have that pressure, he's a great professional, great colleague, I couldn't be happier”

Woz joking, lolz.

Unread 20-02-2018, 01:00 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He continued......

"But jokes apart he works amazingly well for the team. I would never blame a player like him for an easy chance that he missed.

"With me he knows that he doesn't have that pressure, he's a great professional, great colleague, I couldn't be happier”

Woz joking, lolz.
Wow

Would never have thought Dunk would stoop to tabloid levels of taking quotes out of context
Poor form

Unread 20-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He continued......

Woz joking, lolz.
Context....

Dunk = fake news

Unread 20-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Mr_Ed

Needs to work harder for me. Stop standing around with his hands on his hips or pointing to where he wants the ball and track back when play breaks down.

Oh and defend better in the big games.

Other than that he’s ok

Unread 20-02-2018, 01:23 PM
dunk

Yeah, or he was picketing for a juicy boot contract for his man, tongue in cheek etc.

Unread 20-02-2018, 01:25 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Couple of assists in the derby not good enough?
Spent a few minutes racking my brains there

Unread 20-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Context....

Dunk = fake news

Shameful tbh

Unread 20-02-2018, 01:43 PM
doudou

Big test for all the shit@#%&!s tomorrow.

Unread 20-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs down

Quote:
Context....

Dunk = fake news
Really disappointing development.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's not even a real pumpkin.

Unread 20-02-2018, 05:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Needs to work harder for me. Stop standing around with his hands on his hips or pointing to where he wants the ball and track back when play breaks down.

Oh and defend better in the big games.

Other than that he’s ok
Only following a true United great in that regard.

Unread 20-02-2018, 05:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
Context....

Dunk = fake news
Many a true word said in jest..

Unread 20-02-2018, 09:34 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Big test for all the shit@#%&!s tomorrow.
Oh good, another big test for them to fail miserably
Closed Thread