United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:24 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
People are really that anti mou that they’re backing a player who’s acting the @#%&! and wants to go somewhere else?

Respect to siders for seeing the bigger picture.
Yep, siders basically nails it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'd be wary of Pogba doing the same shit with another manager. I just don't think it's healthy for a player to use a good performance as leverage to shout his mouth off to the media with self-serving attention-seeking shite like this. Might as well make him player-manager.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
We should be spending more in the transfer market but that's not what's caused this issue. Investing in mercenaries with @#%&! agents has caused the problem. If we placate Pogba, who's next? £#%&! him off.
We'll end up like Ajax.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
A lot of hot air on here as usual based on nothing

I’ve actually met Pogba; really nice fella tbf. Fiercely ambitious though...

Mourinho is the @#%&! here; he dropped him last season and had created all of this friction. Mou is a full on snide...

Pogba is happy at United...
How dare he

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Cream

Quote:

Mourinho is the @#%&! here; he dropped him last season and had created all of this friction. Mou is a full on snide...

Could've fooled everyone.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Stickman

Quote:

It’s not based on nothing though is it, he’s fuelling the media fire with his comment. If that isn’t deliberate, then he’s worryingly unintelligent.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:29 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
It’s not based on nothing though is it, he’s fuelling the media fire with his comment. If that isn’t deliberate, then he’s worryingly unintelligent.
Parters is like Michael Scott from the office. If he meets someone from corporate who's remotely nice to him, they're irreproachable.

'he's my best friend and I trust him with my life'.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody on facebook
Bit of a read, but if you’re interested. It certainly makes sense to me. Whats’s everyone else’s opinion?

Everyone assumes its (Pogba’s unhappiness) a problem between him and mourinho, its not, in fact they’re very good with one another.

He wants a new contract, been at the club 2 years, feels he’s the best player at the club and the world cup proved it in his opinion.

United are not interested in opening talks, not because they are against giving Pogba a new and improved contract, but they are against negotiating with Raiola, Pogba’s agent.

The relationship between Woodward, United staff and Raiola have completely broken down over the last 12 months. It started after Pogba’s first season, and when contract talks went cold quick (due to Raiola’s agent fee demands), raiola began pimping out pogba around Europe. United called the bluff.

Pogba really wants a new contract, and wants to stay at United - the club know this - and help the club return to the summit again, the rumours and rumblings of him going are not fabricated, but rather misleading, just an agent trying to get his client a better contract.

The problem is not Mourinho & Pogba. The problem is Raiola and Woodward.
Echoes what Parters says.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Tiberian

Mourinho is a @#%&! but I see little in his treatment of Pogba to be concerned with. Coddling Pogba, indulging him, would be the wrong approach, giving him responsibility and expecting him to mature, refusing to listen to all the excuses made for him, better avenue.

Played great in the WC because he finally looked like a serious player, without the team having to make special dispensations for him, and looked to bring that same focus against Leicester. Not a kid anymore.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

With all due respect pal.....what a load of £#%&!ing shite...

Couldn’t give a £#%&! if you’ve held his hand on the river rapids.
You’re nothing to him and a fleeting meeting means Nada.

He was dropped because Mctomminay was a better option, he was playing better than him...

He’s been a mistake since he returned.

He is one of the most overrated footballers in world football...

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:41 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
We'll end up like Ajax.
Fondly remembered for playing football the right way? That's probably the best we can hope for from here

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:45 AM
puressence

Quote:

Your as bad

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Sparky***

Still, good start to the season eh?

Unread 12-08-2018, 11:01 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Still, good start to the season eh?

Remember when we were top of the league in August?

Unread 12-08-2018, 11:08 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Echoes what Parters says.
Load of shit tbf. It’s all between Pogba and Mourinho. Obviously that @#%&! Raiola being in his ear doesn’t help, but still.

Unread 12-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Ethers

Hardly a surprise, I refer everyone to the interview he did just before the World Cup where he came across as an utter c***, and made it clear he had a massive issue with Mourinho.

I’m just surprised he’s still here tbh. He’s a very good player and it’s daft to suggest otherwise, however I don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough that we should be indulging his nonsense.

Unread 12-08-2018, 11:17 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough that would should be indulging his nonsense.
When we were all asking what could've been after he left first time around, it turned out what could've been was an underwhelming Nicolas Anelka with a hair stylist and an Instagram account.

Unread 12-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Your as bad
You’re

Unread 12-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
When we were all asking what could've been after he left first time around, it turned out what could've been was an underwhelming Nicolas Anelka with a hair stylist and an Instagram account.

Unread 12-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Load of shit tbf. It’s all between Pogba and Mourinho. Obviously that @#%&! Raiola being in his ear doesn’t help, but still.
big man knows

Unread 12-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

He's just taking after his manager in making snide unhelpful comments in public.
Closed Thread