Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999

Unread 07-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
not really

I just expected a bigger outrage.

usually when players embarrass the club it’s not taken to kindly on here.

ronaldo is basically disrupting our pre season and gone awol. not ideal for our new manager looking to hit the ground running
He also has a lot of credit unlike that @#%&! pogba who’s done absolutely £#%&! all for United

Unread 07-07-2022, 08:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 07-07-2022, 09:01 PM
puressence

Quote:
Yhgr

Unread 07-07-2022, 09:36 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You read what you want don't you? Who's defending him? He's a selfish c***, just like Pogba was..

There's some racial equality for ya.

Unread 07-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Neo

Football

Agree it’s difficult to compare Pogba and Ronaldo.

One is a bonafide World Cup winner, and the other has never even played in a World Cup final.

That’s just simple #PogFacts not #PogFeelings.

Unread 07-07-2022, 10:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Agree it’s difficult to compare Pogba and Ronaldo.

One is a bonafide World Cup winner, and the other has never even played in a World Cup final.

That’s just simple #PogFacts not #PogFeelings.
Seem to recall they met in the final of the Euro’s and there was only one winner..

Unread 07-07-2022, 10:37 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Seem to recall they met in the final of the Euro’s and there was only one winner..

Unread 07-07-2022, 10:40 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Ronaldo came off about 20 minutes in tbf.

Unread 07-07-2022, 10:40 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Player manager if I recall.

Unread 07-07-2022, 10:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He did more work than Pogba on the touchline with his leg strapped up tbh.

Unread 07-07-2022, 10:42 PM
Neo

Quote:
True. Proud to see a Euro winner and a World Cup winner in the shirt. Great players define great clubs.

A sad summer indeed if we’re to see the back of both of them.

If Ronnie can drop an “I stay” in July 2022 it will top his “I stay” in the Moscow rain in May 2008.

Unread 07-07-2022, 11:06 PM
dunk

Could be Cris, could be… of course, it could be that nobody wants your over inflated ego* and pay pocket rocking their nice stable clubs.

*actually probably justifiably inflated, being the greatest player in history and that.

Unread 07-07-2022, 11:28 PM
Neo

Football

1:10 on here.

Unread 07-07-2022, 11:58 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Imagine letting him go to Chelsea, a rival. Keep him or he goes abroad. Anything else is insane.
Not a tuchel player. The conflicts would f*** up one of our top 4 rivals IMO. Would he quite amusing seeing Chelsea collapse next season as ronaldo watches us steam past them. Hope those 2 or 3 extra champions league goals are worth it.

Wanting to leave united and fergie, things he professes to care about, to move to another English club just to score a few champions league goals next season. He’s either a much more self centred c*** I ever imagined, or he has no option to stay.

One thing is for sure, if he was still at Real Madrid and they had the season we had, he wouldn’t be looking to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Love that he has family issue in quotation marks

Even the Utd covering journos aren’t hiding the fact that this reason is a load of shite
You would imagine the glazers and commercial department would make sure he was on that plane, even if he was leaving a few weeks later.

Either it’s a genuine family issue, or ten hag doesn’t want him anywhere near his squad. Which would suggest he was a bit of problem with the dressing room split last season. Also suggests they’re fully backing ten hag and the football decisions despite commercial interests.

Whatever happens, I want it to be ten hag’s choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I remember that. The c***.

Unread 08-07-2022, 01:02 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Almost left (asked to leave?) in 06 too. Not like he doesn't have form. Probably been linked with a move away from the club in more or less half the seasons he's been here

This is dragging on with no end in sight. No one abroad is going to pay him 500k a week - European clubs in financial disarray all over the shop. Chelsea w/ Sterling have quite a loaded front line again, unless they shop Werner somewhere. No obvious way forward on this one.

Unread 08-07-2022, 09:53 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I remember that. The c***.
He didn't say anything untrue.

He stayed, and led us to another title and another Champions League final.

Unread 08-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Zorg

There's no excuse for this behaviour, it's a @#%&!'s trick. Yes he must be furious about missing out on the champions league and will rightly see the Europa is beneath him, but he made the choice to come back so he knew the risks. He's lucky it's not the £#%&!ing Europa Conference or whatever
Imagine that - he'd probably have gone on a murderous rampage by now.

I don't care who he is, you don't just do one and down tools.

Unread 08-07-2022, 10:12 AM
dunk

He’s just looking at it from the wrong angle imo. Should be hellbent on winning the EL, first and only time of asking.
Closed Thread