United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Unread 26-03-2020, 07:46 AM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
Watched early jessie last night.

I like it.

What avatar did you choose?

I'm Scar and daughter a Panda

Most blokes will pick Iron Man I reckon
Daughter picked ours. Chose Darth Vader for me.

Iím good with that.
 
Unread 26-03-2020, 08:01 AM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
Watched early jessie last night.

I like it.

What avatar did you choose?

I'm Scar and daughter a Panda

Most blokes will pick Iron Man I reckon
I was in my lads bad books yesterday and he had me as thanos..

Just checked this morning and heís put me as woody and himself as buzz

Fancy it could swing back and forth quite a bit over the next few weeks.
 
Unread 26-03-2020, 08:13 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
Daughter picked ours. Chose Darth Vader for me.

Iím good with that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
I was in my lads bad books yesterday and he had me as thanos..

Just checked this morning and heís put me as woody and himself as buzz

Fancy it could swing back and forth quite a bit over the next few weeks.


We have set up 4 profiles depending on what we are watching - I really like the look of it.
 
Unread 26-03-2020, 08:35 AM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
Daughter picked ours. Chose Darth Vader for me.

Iím good with that.
Asthmatic?
 
Unread 26-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Jethro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
Watched early jessie last night.

I like it.

What avatar did you choose?

I'm Scar and daughter a Panda

Most blokes will pick Iron Man I reckon
Big swinging dick James Woods as Hades
 
Unread 28-03-2020, 08:51 PM
TravellingRed
 
Default

On the free trial and currently caning Star Wars Rebels; it's a CGI animation and I was a bit reluctant to start watching it but it's actually very good. Just started series 2 and Lord Vader has made an appearance
 
Unread 28-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Ethers
 
Default

On the free trial, is there anything on there for adults or am I missing the point?
 
Unread 29-03-2020, 12:07 AM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
On the free trial, is there anything on there for adults or am I missing the point?
No adult content whatsoever, they said that early doors, they even skipped one of the X-Men films as it has an Ďf bombí in it. All their Ďadultí content will likely be on Hulu which isnít available in the UK
 
Unread 29-03-2020, 12:24 AM
razzle
 
Default

Is Mandalorian available on free trial?
 
Unread 29-03-2020, 12:37 AM
MonkeyOnMyBack
 
Default

Sister (no) just signed up and gave me login. Nephew gave me Forky as an avatar..

Madelorian is available but episodes are weekly. Only two in right now

Nice for free, couldnt justify a third service after netflix and prime.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Disney+
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disney buys Fox TheFatGoth TV / Film / Books / Arts 29 15-12-2017 05:16 PM
Disney in Anaheim believe Off Topic 15 19-07-2014 08:21 AM
Disney World Florida Switching Off Off Topic 40 23-02-2010 07:08 PM
Disney HarkNowHear Off Topic 8 07-02-2008 08:46 PM
Well off to Disney world in the morning!!! fergieslovechild Off Topic 9 06-04-2007 04:41 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:55 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.