United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 24-03-2020, 05:01 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
TBH, I hadn't checked them all. I know there were 2 they'd never show on there & not cos Sony own them - it's cos they were 18 cert films.
The Deadpool movies.
Most of the X-Men stuff I'd expect to appear on Hulu instead (Disney-owned) once they go international with it.

Unread 24-03-2020, 06:02 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Exclamation

Don't have kids.

Unread 24-03-2020, 06:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Italy and the form they have to carry....12 years imprisonment for illegal travel, guess we'll be there in a week or so when this soft lockdown doesn't work....
I don't think we any longer have the resources to enforce such a thing effectively, indeed that may be a reason for the government's reluctance to act.

Unread 24-03-2020, 06:56 PM
est.1878

Laptops just blown up

Unread 25-03-2020, 01:11 AM
guerreiro

Birthday today. Missus bought me clothes using her usual clutching at straws technique. Got me a pair of keks with rips in the knees and elasticated ankles ffs.

Told me to take it back today if I don’t want them (to a giant shopping centre ffs). Sod social distancing, she’d rather me die and infect the whole family because she’s got awful taste in clothing.

Unread 25-03-2020, 05:00 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Birthday today. Missus bought me clothes using her usual clutching at straws technique. Got me a pair of keks with rips in the knees and elasticated ankles ffs.

Told me to take it back today if I don’t want them (to a giant shopping centre ffs). Sod social distancing, she’d rather me die and infect the whole family because she’s got awful taste in clothing.
happy birthday pal.

She’s had an email this morning saying they might need to go in next week on rotation

Unread 25-03-2020, 05:45 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro View Post

We need a Fred Corona Divorce Pool
Things are definitely going to escalate.

Unread 25-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Jethro

Given up my office so my wife can have a proper space. What a f***ing scruff. Actually told her off last night. How people can work with clutter and brews everywhere is beyond me.

Unread 25-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Cream

Tensions frayed at Tesco.

Must've blurted something out regarding Lou's unnecessary handling of the shopping at checkout.

Total Recall looking muthaf***er on the till gave me this look.

'Er.. I was talking to her'

Cranial explosion averted.

Unread 26-03-2020, 02:35 PM
est.1878

Thumbs up

Channeling my inner geurerro I just egged the daughter to deliver a Teddy mid important zoom meeting with a big client... Its on for at least another half hour so I'm safe for now