United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2023, 02:50 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

Because a lot of what you post is divisive nonsense, shit wums or race baiting bullshit. And anything that isn't one of those three is usually you telling people how you have more football knowledge than everyone else, how great you are and how you're (apparently) really wealthy.
not really.
i just my football opinions and it usually others telling me that my opinions are bullshit blah blah blah.
I never say I know more its usually the other way round as I'm always stating football opinion are always gonna be different and we should all respect each others.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=852
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
2 posts in the name calling starts.

We can’t debate something without getting personal.

And to be honest it’s mad I’m taking the higher road, I’m seen what some of you are “wishing” for on your cute little manifestation thread.

Let’s just play nice and respect people’s opinions or we don’t have to but don’t say I’m classeless if i snap back

so basically is fair game is aimed at me but I dare say anything back....
Quote:
The vast majorities of the replies you get are related to the nonsense you post, which is fair game. The ones that are more personal are directed to your narcissistic outbursts, which shouldn't be a surprise.
Quote:
People are punching up at you, because you think you're so great. You punch down at people, because you think they're not as good as you. If you cant understand the difference between the two positions then nothing can help you understand.
why cant I think I'm so great. why do I need to have a defeatist attitude ?
and to be fair I'm allowed to think someone isn't as good as me just like anyone is allowed to think I'm not as good as them.
you cant tell me how to think and feel my friend

Unread 24-07-2023, 02:50 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Thanks - saved me writing almost exactly this (probably not as eloquently TBF). Deserves re-posting.

It would be easy to think that Marlo is a victim, and sometimes people go a bit far but he brings it all on himself. That he can't see it is either a huge lack of self awareness or just WUMery.

Posting such abhorent things about people makes me feel sorry for him more than anything.
its just pixels on a screen

Unread 24-07-2023, 02:53 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It is.

i think you'll find agent Marlo is busy trying to find a club for this teenage african sensation.

posting fun at how I look after my family...

theres a guy on here who works for agency doing road works and scaffolding. he always in there pulling apart what I say if I dare post something about a hi-vis vest people would be waving imaginary red cards around.

Unread 24-07-2023, 02:54 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
not really.
i just my football opinions and it usually others telling me that my opinions are bullshit blah blah blah.
I never say I know more its usually the other way round as I'm always stating football opinion are always gonna be different and we should all respect each others.

and to be fair I'm allowed to think someone isn't as good as me just like anyone is allowed to think I'm not as good as them.

Unread 24-07-2023, 02:54 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
its just pixels on a screen
Never knowing, who to cling to, when the rain set in.....

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:11 PM
armchair

Apologies for posting this in the marlo thread

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:21 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
not really.

We all have opinions, football or otherwise and it's all fair game. And we all get shit for them. Whether you think it's only you that gets shit, or you think you should be exempt from getting shit; you're not £#%&!ing special mate, get the £#%&! over it.

Noone said anything about you having to be 'defeatist' (that choice of adjective is £#%&!ing rank btw). Or what you should think. You started crying a river and asked why you get shit. I explained why you get shit. You're welcome.

Hope Sabitzer has a good season.

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:23 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Apologies for posting this in the marlo thread

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/s...78574009839617
Likeable guy but i honestly didn’t realise he was playing most of the time he was on the pitch. Don’t think he’d have done much here if he stayed other than warm the bench.

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Likeable guy but i honestly didn’t realise he was playing most of the time he was on the pitch. Don’t think he’d have done much here if he stayed other than warm the bench.
A turn in town for the hens ? Johnny Depp....

Could have got the full rig on...

Done the funny walk...

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:36 PM
ZiggyStardust

Was OK but wasn’t fit enough to make a real impression
Don’t need him especially with Mainoo coming through

Mount is a much better player than Sabitzer
Don’t get the comparison

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:38 PM
magic_cantona

He was definitely good to have about for the bench but a bit meh. Wish him well, will only be missed if we have 3 midfielders out with bad injuries.

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:43 PM
Time For Heroes

Clicked on last read post and was surprised to see 4 pages since this morning on Sabitzer, should have known there was a derail somewhere along the line

Anyhoo, he would have cost us more than £15m if we'd wanted him. Bayern doing Dortmund a favour before they nick two more of their players next year for nothing is how I imagine things.

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Mount is a much better player than Sabitzer
Don’t get the comparison
maybe don't £#%&!ing make it, then?

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:48 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He was definitely good to have about for the bench but a bit meh. Wish him well, will only be missed if we have 3 midfielders out with bad injuries.
Credit where it's due, mate. Fantastic effort.

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:50 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Unread 24-07-2023, 03:53 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Unread 24-07-2023, 04:14 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
maybe don't £#%&!ing make it, then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
sabi + £40mio or mount? not a hard decision.

Unread 24-07-2023, 04:22 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
theres a guy on here who works for agency doing road works and scaffolding. he always in there pulling apart what I say if I dare post something about a hi-vis vest people would be waving imaginary red cards around.

Great paragraph that. Revealing.

Would work well as spoken word performance.

Anyway. Sabitzer. The Scottish Player with looks.

Unread 24-07-2023, 04:30 PM
RedNick80

I think he and Mount are pretty similar? Can someone enlighten me on this?

Both are not primarily defensive midfielders, both are progressive passers although not full on ball carriers, and both have an eye for goal.

One has a big nose and the other girly hair, thats about all I can do. Clearly I don't understand football though.

FTR I think Mount is probably better, not sure its worth £40M but bald certainly knows best.

Unread 24-07-2023, 04:51 PM
Medlock

Think Utd made the right decision here. Can make the case that he was quite cheap or better than some shit@#%&! or other, but we need to think bigger and only get in players who have the potential to make us significantly not marginally better.
Closed Thread