United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:07 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
well given that Vidic is out for at least three months I think that does make Evans integral to our success........ you thick £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:09 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

norwood, both evans boys, cathcart, carroll... almost half this nireland side is current or ex-united. healy on the bench and all.

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Was Norwood who scored the goal.
it was Nial McGinn who scored

andyroo

Quote:
I read it off a website

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
£#%&!ing Roo, lives in Dublin and thinks he's an expert. They probably all look the same to him :shakehead:

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:11 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
norwood, both evans boys, cathcart, carroll... almost half this nireland side is current or ex-united. healy on the bench and all.
You know, I'd actually forgotten Carroll played for us til you reminded me then.

It was a simpler time.

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:15 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Shoot crew giddyometers have melted.
Yeah, one person has said he is a defender of quality and another has suggested that a plauer, who will most likely play 30+ games in the centre of our defence, will be integral to our team. £#%&!in MAAADNESS!

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Yeah, one person has said he is a defender of quality and another has suggested that a plauer, who will most likely play 30+ games in the centre of our defence, will be integral to our team. £#%&!in MAAADNESS!

poor Alan getting floored again g2c

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:17 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Dudgeon was in the squad too but pulled out with injury. United are the closest thing we have to a youth system

Evans is comfortably ahead of Smalling and Jones, injuries or not. Fergy trusts him and this year it's become quite apparent why. Being forced to play while injured isn't going to do him any favours though.

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:20 PM
The Return of JC

Ronaldo getting nothing out of Aaron Hughes there.

Just give that one a minute.

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:22 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Dudgeon was in the squad too but pulled out with injury. United are the closest thing we have to a youth system

Evans is comfortably ahead of Smalling and Jones, injuries or not. Fergy trusts him and this year it's become quite apparent why. Being forced to play while injured isn't going to do him any favours though.
I actually think Smalling is a better player than Evans, but as you say, Fergie trusts Evans now. He has that extra experience.

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:25 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
I actually think Smalling is a better player than Evans, but as you say, Fergie trusts Evans now. He has that extra experience.
I think Smalling needs to be a bit more dominant. FWIW i think all three are cracking players. Vidic and Rio haven't long left and we're well equipped for when they go.

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I like Smalling but that;s a bit of a wild statement he's hardly played for us and has a long way to go before he can get in the team ahead of Evans imo...although may not be long before they end up as our first choice central defensive pairing

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Alan

Quote:
Well I noticed 4 unzipping their cyber flies for a team £#%&!. I'll bow to your obviously superior maths though.

Quote:

poor Alan getting floored again g2c
Yeah, I'm on my arse from that one. Haven't you got some shit 2nd hand tabloid rumours to post or something? The forum really needs some more of your drivel.

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:26 PM
no fun

1-1 postiga

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Jack Duckworth

big cathers having a blinder

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:27 PM
The Return of JC

It's ok. He's injured now anyway.

Unread 16-10-2012, 10:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

gonna be a long ten minutes now