United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Jethro

Reports this morning that he's instructed his agent to find him a new club where he'll be the top dog. Speaks volumes. His transfer can easily take some blame for the current state of things.

Unread 08-05-2019, 11:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Reports this morning that he's instructed his agent to find him a new club where he'll be the top dog. Speaks volumes. His transfer can easily take some blame for the current state of things.
Yep. £#%&!ing horrendous decision to sign him. It was clear he was a @#%&! on the wane from his time at Arsenal. Disgusting signing.

Can't £#%&! off soon enough.

Unread 08-05-2019, 12:04 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Reports this morning that he's instructed his agent to find him a new club where he'll be the top dog.

Central Coast Mariners might be able to squeeze him in

Unread 08-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Cream

Quote:
So let me get this straight. He's going to put in a transfer request, and his agent is going to accept a wage of circa 100k, because he's always £#%&!ing injured and shit?

Sure.

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:01 PM
messhead

Would be nice if he gets a start this weekend, let the fans say farewell and give him a proper send off.

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
So let me get this straight. He's going to put in a transfer request, and his agent is going to accept a wage of circa 100k, because he's always £#%&!ing injured and shit?

Sure.
How did you come to that conclusion based on what I posted?

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Would be nice if he gets a start this weekend, let the fans say farewell and give him a proper send off.
By garroting him in the centre circle

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
Jokes on him because there’ll be no one there

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:09 PM
Cream

Quote:
How did you come to that conclusion based on what I posted?
Well how else do you see it panning out?

Quote:
he's instructed his agent to find him a new club where he'll be the top dog.
On the astronomical wage he's on now? Certainly not. Unless we're talking China.

So unless he's willing to go to a mid table side who can only pay him a relative pittance, the reports are bullshit.

He'll wait for United to tell him he's surplus to requirements and his agent will demand they pay him in full if they want rid.
That's what's gonna happen.

Unread 08-05-2019, 01:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 12-05-2019, 07:23 PM
puressence

His Instagram post wow 😳😳😳😳😳

Unread 12-05-2019, 08:05 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
His Instagram post wow 😳😳😳😳😳
Share it then for those of us that arnt 16 year old girls on instagram

Unread 12-05-2019, 08:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Share it then for those of us that arnt 16 year old girls on instagram
Just a shit apology where he mentions “Mr Ferguson” about 10 times.

Unread 12-05-2019, 08:09 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Just a shit apology where he mentions “Mr Ferguson” about 10 times.
Oh do £#%&! off (him not you)

Hes the type to move clubs and then slate united and the staff without ever once pointing the finger at himself

Unread 12-05-2019, 08:12 PM
Lok

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxXzN2Mj9eC/

"It was a very tough season...the fan are the ones who deserve an apology as they always support you no matter what happens.
Personally, I didn’t perform as much as I was expecting because of unpredictable injuries.
Press and people were speculating of things that were not even true.
I was always a professional in all aspects.
I apologise to the fans 🙏 for not be able to achieve our goals,Nevertheless we are Manchester United!
Players and Staff are questioning if we were doing the right thing and if we were giving our best for this football shirt ... I'm certain that Manchester United one day will return to be the club, as it was in the old days with Mr. Alex Ferguson.
💪🏽...."

That £#%&!ing moustache Looks like an extra in Training Day.

Unread 12-05-2019, 10:01 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxXzN2Mj9eC/

"It was a very tough season...the fan are the ones who deserve an apology as they always support you no matter what happens.
Personally, I didn’t perform as much as I was expecting because of unpredictable injuries.
Press and people were speculating of things that were not even true.
I was always a professional in all aspects.
I apologise to the fans 🙏 for not be able to achieve our goals,Nevertheless we are Manchester United!
Players and Staff are questioning if we were doing the right thing and if we were giving our best for this football shirt ... I'm certain that Manchester United one day will return to be the club, as it was in the old days with Mr. Alex Ferguson.
💪🏽...."

That £#%&!ing moustache Looks like an extra in Training Day.
“Mr” Alex Ferguson?

Scouse @#%&!

Unread 12-05-2019, 10:03 PM
The taste of...

Drop that £#%&!ing piano on his head

Unread 12-05-2019, 10:41 PM
Cream

Bloody loves it here, doesn't he?

Such a shame we can;t get a top talent performing like a top talent. The absolute @#%&!.

Unread 12-05-2019, 11:37 PM
ScarFace

Am i just hoping or did that read like he isn't going to be here next season....

We need to get rid, even if its a loan, even if its just a saving of 20% of his wage.

Unread 12-05-2019, 11:45 PM
utd99

So not exactly ten times then...
Closed Thread