United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-11-2018, 11:42 AM
dunk

Depressing reading in the sense that they are digging in for the long haul, that their underhanded dealings have all been used to put in longstanding financial foundations and there is next to £#%&! all chance of anyone ever catching them even if they are punished as a result.

Unread 08-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Depressing reading in the sense that they are digging in for the long haul, that their underhanded dealings have all been used to put in longstanding financial foundations and there is next to £#%&! all chance of anyone ever catching them even if they are punished as a result.
They'll be fined £5,000 and made to use normal ketchup for a week.

Unread 08-11-2018, 01:31 PM
guerreiro

What I don’t get, is why they are in the mix for this European breakaway league, surely the decent clubs should £#%&! them off.

Unread 08-11-2018, 01:36 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
They'll be fined £5,000 and made to use normal ketchup for a week.

Unread 08-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Knockers

Brennan shills for the sheik.

Some fair points within the piping.

Unread 08-11-2018, 02:22 PM
Switching Off

Calls the rules "unfair". Jesus Christ.

Unread 08-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Conversely, across town, the much-reviled Glazer family continues to leach cash out of the club having stacked debt against it to purchase in the first place.
Imagine having this £#%&!ing doyle as mouthpiece. Yes, Brennan we're fully aware of this earth shattering reveal.

Unread 08-11-2018, 03:08 PM
utd99

It’s so typical of what happens these days. Someone breaks the rules, gets caught, spins a massive cloud of confusion - in this case media shills, illegally obtained information etc- then slips out the back door while everyone else is arguing semantics.

It should be quite clear: Did they break the rules, and if so what’s going to be done about it? That’s all; anything else is smoke, mirrors and special interest.

Unread 08-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s so typical of what happens these days. Someone breaks the rules, gets caught, spins a massive cloud of confusion - in this case media shills, illegally obtained information etc- then slips out the back door while everyone else is arguing semantics.

It should be quite clear: Did they break the rules, and if so what’s going to be done about it? That’s all; anything else is smoke, mirrors and special interest.
Indeed. Just because they think the rules are unfair doesn't mean they get to break them.

I think me having to drive 20mph in the whole borough of camden is £#%&!ing stupid, but if I get caught speeding at 35, what am I going to say - that it's unfair so i shouldn't have to abide by it?

£#%&! off.

Unread 08-11-2018, 05:55 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Indeed. Just because they think the rules are unfair doesn't mean they get to break them.

I think me having to drive 20mph in the whole borough of camden is £#%&!ing stupid, but if I get caught speeding at 35, what am I going to say - that it's unfair so i shouldn't have to abide by it?

£#%&! off.
But they did! They did get to break them.

Unread 08-11-2018, 06:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
What I don’t get, is why they are in the mix for this European breakaway league, surely the decent clubs should £#%&! them off.
Hmmm, "decent clubs" wouldn't countenance such an abomination in the first place. Though I do know what you mean

Unread 08-11-2018, 07:33 PM
utd99

Quote:

£#%&! off.
I get it, the authorities can’t charge them based on unsubstantiated claims by der speigel, but doing nothing isn’t the only alternative. If there’s any doubt at all - which there has to be now - then bring them in and make them answer questions that directly appertain to the allegations being made. If they can’t or won’t then you have your own basis for opening up a full investigation. If they don’t cooperate then they have to be treated in the same way Ferdinand was.

Fifa, uefa and the fa are not the only authority figures here and it’s not possible, even for City, to pay everyone off.

Unread 08-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:

£#%&! off.
Wtf

Unread 08-11-2018, 08:56 PM
thatsfuctit

Has the thread taken a bit of a drift?

Unread 08-11-2018, 09:03 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Imagine having this £#%&!ing doyle as mouthpiece. Yes, Brennan we're fully aware of this earth shattering reveal.
Quote:
Conversely, across town, the much-reviled Glazer family continues to leach cash out of the club having stacked debt against it to purchase in the first place.
What, precisely, have we got to do with it?

Oh yeah, they can only view their place in the football world in relation to United

Unread 10-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Jethro

Unread 10-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
That's it Ollie, cup the balls while working the shaft.

Unread 10-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Not when it’s produced by the very essence of what’s ugly about modern sport, the Abu dhabi propaganda producing @#%&!. Ironically, his very article is an example of what’s ugly.

Unread 10-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Sparky***

Unread 10-11-2018, 01:54 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Der Speigal are the bad guys for potentially hacking emails?
Closed Thread