Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off

Unread 08-10-2018, 01:11 PM
MagnificentSeven

rojo and bailly played well together in jose's first season.

Unread 08-10-2018, 01:14 PM
otbarney

Smalling and Cahill.

Unread 08-10-2018, 01:22 PM
dragflick

Probs big snide Rojo and Smalling..

Unread 08-10-2018, 03:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Vidic and Rio, i'd say
Probably still better than our present options tbf.

Unread 08-10-2018, 08:07 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
We sold our best centre back....
Why, whoever could you mean....

Unread 08-10-2018, 08:13 PM
Tiberian

Smalling and Blind is our only CB partnership in recent years that seemed to compliment each other, both could play on their preferred side and their strengths covered for the weaknesses in the other. It was still imperfect but given how Mou is focusing on the lack of passing quality from the back it seems rather strange that he refused to give Blind a chance, who for all his issues is an excellent passer of a ball.

Very disappointed in Bailly in the last 2 years, really thought we had something special on our hands if he continued to develop but he hit a poor run of form towards the end of his first season here and has never looked close to the same player. Perhaps we over-hyped him due to his appealing style and personality.

Don't trust Rojo at all, Lindelof looks out of his depth, it is Jones and Smalling as much as that may frustrate.

Unread 08-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin
Recall Tuanzebe and give him a run at CB. Is there any way he could do any worse?
Villa supporters would probably say yes.

Unread 08-10-2018, 09:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Smalling and Blind is our only CB partnership in recent years that seemed to compliment each other, both could play on their preferred side and their strengths covered for the weaknesses in the other. It was still imperfect but given how Mou is focusing on the lack of passing quality from the back it seems rather strange that he refused to give Blind a chance, who for all his issues is an excellent passer of a ball.

Very disappointed in Bailly in the last 2 years, really thought we had something special on our hands if he continued to develop but he hit a poor run of form towards the end of his first season here and has never looked close to the same player. Perhaps we over-hyped him due to his appealing style and personality.

Don't trust Rojo at all, Lindelof looks out of his depth, it is Jones and Smalling as much as that may frustrate.
I know you hate Rojo pal but is Jones really the better player now? I held onto hope for Jones but it seems a car crash every game now.

Unread 08-10-2018, 10:14 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I know you hate Rojo pal but is Jones really the better player now? I held onto hope for Jones but it seems a car crash every game now.
Jones ffs. Might as well come on the pitch as a hapless window cleaner from a silent film, carrying a ladder around whilst one foot is in a bucket. The £#%&!ing giant @#%&!.

Unread 08-10-2018, 10:20 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Jones ffs. Might as well come on the pitch as a hapless window cleaner from a silent film, carrying a ladder around whilst one foot is in a bucket. The £#%&!ing giant @#%&!.
Jones should try playing on all-fours.

Unread 08-10-2018, 10:35 PM
gasman

Quote:

Unread 09-10-2018, 05:21 AM
Red Al

Quote:

Unread 09-10-2018, 06:26 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
This is Rojo's 5th season at Utd and in that time he has had maybe 4 months of looking up to it. I can understand that people have given up on Jones but he was actually fairly good last year for the most part, maybe he is finally done and has to be moved on but he had more competent games last year than Rojo has had in his Utd career. Even less injury prone in comparison, hard as that is to believe.

Unread 12-12-2018, 10:16 PM
barca99

So 2 months on do we know the answer?

I seriously hate jones to the point where im not sure i could control my anger if i ever came into contact with him.

If millions of people sign a petition for him to leave would he go?

Unread 12-12-2018, 10:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
So 2 months on do we know the answer?

I seriously hate jones to the point where im not sure i could control my anger if i ever came into contact with him.

If millions of people sign a petition for him to leave would he go?
The new Duncan Edwards, remember

Unread 12-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Sparky***

some of us had jones pegged from the day the useless oaf signed.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=1270

Unread 12-12-2018, 10:33 PM
suedeshoes

Give Lukaku a run at CB alongside Grant.

Unread 12-12-2018, 10:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Give Lukaku a run at CB alongside Grant.
I know you're joking but... remember the derby last year

Unread 12-12-2018, 10:40 PM
sa7

Hope & Pray
Closed Thread