United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:11 AM
thatsfuctit

Bitters gonna bitter

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has denied deliberately spitting on the Manchester City badge at Etihad Stadium on Saturday.

The Football Association will not be investigating the incident.

It is understood City officials feel Herrera deliberately spat at the badge but will not be making a complaint to the FA.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43696454

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:13 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Bitters gonna bitter

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has denied deliberately spitting on the Manchester City badge at Etihad Stadium on Saturday.

It is understood City officials feel Herrera deliberately spat at the badge but will not be making a complaint to the FA.

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:15 AM
jem

Quote:
Bitters gonna bitter

putinesque.

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:17 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Bitters gonna bitter

Up there with the ole 'couldn't care less' gif

This is how we feel about ciddy.....

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:40 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Unread 09-04-2018, 04:19 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Ah, excellent.

Unread 09-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Denis Irwell

Herrera whoa
Herrera whoa
He comes from Spain’s north west (doesn’t)
And he gozzed all over yer crest

Unread 09-04-2018, 05:26 PM
plopborsky

ander is his name
ander is his name
gozzed all over city's crest
ander is his name

Unread 09-04-2018, 06:02 PM
andyroo

Herrera, woooah
Herrera, woooah
He comes from Guipuzcoa
Which is the sound he made when he gozzed on your crest

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:23 PM
saffers

It really is Ander Herrera FC

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
It really is Ander Herrera FC
Monster today

Captain material when he plays like that, just needs to be consistent.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:24 PM
armchair

Yeah he should get far more games.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Kangared

Still don't think he's good enough to take us forward. He's the best option we have to partner Pogs & Matic but we do need an upgrade if we are really going to challenge for the title & the CL

CM, LB & RW are the positions that need improving .

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:22 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Still don't think he's good enough to take us forward. He's the best option we have to partner Pogs & Matic but we do need an upgrade if we are really going to challenge for the title & the CL

A little harsh maybe! Personally I think he's a cracking player, and i've been disappointed that Mou has shunned him this season as i seriousky think he's key to our midfield.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared

Right back too

Don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before but IMO we're desperate for new full backs.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:25 PM
dunk

Where has that Herrera been for the last year+ btw? It's all very well wanting to load him up with plaudits after 1 performance, but he's been embarrassing for a long time truth be told..

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

A little harsh maybe! Personally I think he's a cracking player, and i've been disappointed that Mou has shunned him this season as i seriousky think he's key to our midfield.
Last two games especially, outstanding. He does have weak spells where the game just passes him by, though. Should give the current mf trio a run nqat.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:28 PM
thatsfuctit

He had a shocking first 20, was flying in and spurs players were just waltzing past him, thankfully got a grip eventually and did well.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Where has that Herrera been for the last year+ btw? It's all very well wanting to load him up with plaudits after 1 performance, but he's been embarrassing for a long time truth be told..
Had a few good games recently, but I do agree he’s been poor for a large part of the season. You have to the court case hanging over his head has caused him issues

Hopefully he gets back to his best, he’s a competent sqaud player and has an important role going forward imo.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:32 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Right back too

Don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before but IMO we're desperate for new full backs.
Been a supporter of TV in the past but it’s getting ridiculous now. He gets the ball near the oppo corner flag and it ends up back with Smalling or Matic. Breaks down every time. Young also filled in well under the circumstances but same story. I’m sure this’ll be addressed.

Wasn’t sure you’d noticed.
Closed Thread