United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Whalefish

Bailly, Jones and Rojo can't be relied on for different reasons. Folly not to bring a CB in and two of those need binning asap. I suspect what's happening (if Ole has the job) is that he's now aware of the budget he'll have. May explain links to the Spurs CB again today and for 25million I'd have him in if it meant signing someone like the Palace RB, an attacking midfielder (Fernandes?) and a right sided attacker.

I would love the Napoli CB but I don't see Ed signing that one off. Madness really given how good Van Dijk has been for Liverpool, imperious last night and he has made a huge difference to their best XI.

Unread 14-03-2019, 06:50 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish View Post
Bailly, Jones and Rojo can't be relied on for different reasons. Folly not to bring a CB in and two of those need binning asap. I suspect what's happening (if Ole has the job) is that he's now aware of the budget he'll have. May explain links to the Spurs CB again today and for 25million I'd have him in if it meant signing someone like the Palace RB, an attacking midfielder (Fernandes?) and a right sided attacker.

I would love the Napoli CB but I don't see Ed signing that one off. Madness really given how good Van Dijk has been for Liverpool, imperious last night and he has made a huge difference to their best XI.
VVD could legitimately win the CL for them.

Hes a fucking immense centre back.

To buy him now would cost 125m

Those 4 signings sound good.

Unread 14-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Whalefish

Got no idea re Fernandes, press seem to be reporting that Ole wants an attacking midfielder and his name keeps cropping up. Seems able to create and score goals but it's a big step up from Lisbon to United.