Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:10 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
9am would have been better

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:11 AM
BobJones

He's our best player by an absolute mile, madness to take the number off him for a bloke who's going to be here for 12 months

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
maybe he should try earn the number 9 by getting in the box a little...:
his form and everything really tapered off back end of the season and into the euros.... doesn't pose no where near enough of a goal threat...
Yeah really tapered off with two goals at West Ham in the penultimate game of the season.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:19 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
maybe he should try earn the number 9 by getting in the box a little...:
his form and everything really tapered off back end of the season and into the euros.... doesn't pose no where near enough of a goal threat...
maybe he doesn't play as a number 9 so it's stupid to expect go him to play like one or wear 9.

on the other, taking the shirt off him for ibra is very poor management. the sort of treatment memphis deserves.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:25 AM
believe

This is why I hate Ibrahimovich, he's an absolute @#%&! of a man. The Cantona thing, then telling people his shirt sales will cover Pogba's deal and now this. All so we can see his brilliance of putting in one good performance in 20 and scoring the odd Worldly goal. The whole season will be tarnished by this £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:27 AM
Rashnaldo

The funniest part is that Martial is a big Ibra fan, could have been a bromance and now it's turning into a locker room issue.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
The Cantona thing, then telling people his shirt sales will cover Pogba's deal and now this.
Quite the charge list tbf. He's made some tongue in cheek comments and been given a shirt number. What an utter @#%&! OF A MAN.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
He's our best player by an absolute mile, madness to take the number off him for a bloke who's going to be here for 12 months
Quote:
This is why I hate Ibrahimovich, he's an absolute @#%&! of a man. The Cantona thing, then telling people his shirt sales will cover Pogba's deal and now this. All so we can see his brilliance of putting in one good performance in 20 and scoring the odd Worldly goal. The whole season will be tarnished by this £#%&!ing #@&%!.
Hard to argue with this......

Martial was our future....

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:39 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Quite the charge list tbf. He's made some tongue in cheek comments and been given a shirt number. What an utter @#%&! OF A MAN.
It's not tongue in cheek it's him believing his own hype, which in fairness he's made a career out of doing.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Ethers

Quote:
It's not tongue in cheek it's him believing his own hype, which in fairness he's made a career out of doing.
He's made a career out of believing his own hype? Aye, ok pal. If you say so

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:43 AM
believe

Quote:
He's made a career out of believing his own hype? Aye, ok pal. If you say so
Nice to see you're back to telling me what I should think.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:45 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Four goals and two assists from his last five games of the season.

It's a good thing United have lots of money, because they seriously £#%&! a lot of the basic stuff like this up
ffs

Classic marls (and bellers)...

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Nice to see you're back to telling me what I should think.
Telling you what to think? Where exactly?

I'm just cringeing at another ridiculously incorrect football opinion of yours.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:46 AM
believe

Quote:
Telling you what to think? Where exactly?

I'm just cringeing at another ridiculously incorrect football opinion of yours.
oh no.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:50 AM
puressence

Is this even a story or another stick to beat Zlatan with a man who hasn't kicked a ball yet. I suggest you balloons go back a month or so to martials quotes about working with Zlatan and he loves him as a player. Also Jose has taken time out to speak to Anthony this is a non event another modern day football story %@#$&!s.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Ethers

Quote:
oh no.
Glad you appear to have turned over a new leaf and decided it doesn't actually matter what someone on the Internet thinks about you.

All these #headsgone moments of yours over the last couple of years were most unbecoming.

Unread 24-07-2016, 10:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Glad you appear to have turned over a new leaf and decided it doesn't actually matter what someone on the Internet thinks about you.

All these #headsgone moments of yours over the last couple of years were most unbecoming.
It would be nice to come on here and make a comment without the usual £#%&!wits following me round to tell me I'm wrong. Never actually tell me why I'm wrong, just tell me to go to bed or post a smilie

Unread 24-07-2016, 11:21 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnaldo
The funniest part is that Martial is a big Ibra fan, could have been a bromance and now it's turning into a locker room issue.

Unread 24-07-2016, 11:45 AM
browser

Martial should tweet some counter zlatan whimsy like '9 is more than a number, it's a state of mind'

Unread 24-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Coracao

Mountain out of a mole hill springs to mind.
Closed Thread