United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-12-2015, 04:33 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Proper fans stopped going ten years ago. Old Trafford is basically a tourist attraction now.
Some truth in this.

Unread 16-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Proper fans stopped going ten years ago. Old Trafford is basically a tourist attraction now.
If one of the day tripper @#%&!s starts singing attack attack attack near me, I will take it as an invitation.

Unread 16-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
If one of the day tripper @#%&!s starts singing attack attack attack near me, I will take it as an invitation.

I felt a bit uncomfortable last time I was there. Was like I'd wandered into Didsbury by mistake.

Unread 16-12-2015, 04:43 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

I felt a bit uncomfortable last time I was there. Was like I'd wandered into Didsbury by mistake.
Was you sat near draggers?

Unread 16-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Sparky***

So marlo was absolutely spot on. Some people on here owe him an apology tbh.

He was right about Pep to City maybe he's right about some of the things he's said regarding United? About the players being unhappy etc etc.

Unread 16-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

He was right about Pep to City maybe he's right about some of the things he's said regarding United? About the players being unhappy etc etc.
If he knows Nasri so well and mixes in those circles, he will have a much better idea than most of us. EVERYBODY loves a whinge especially after a few drinks. Couldnt believe the stick he got on that thread tbh. Hes saying the things Gigg's BEST MATE Scholes has been saying, its clear as day imo

Unread 16-12-2015, 06:32 PM
dragflick

Quote:

He was going way over the top/talking shite.

Quote:
Was you sat near draggers?
Don't live there anymore pal...

Unread 16-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He was going way over the top.
Really? Because looking at our team right now i would say that they look utterly £#%&!ing miserable, bereft of confidence and above all - lost.

Unread 16-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Really? Because looking at our team right now i would say that they look utterly £#%&!ing miserable, bereft of confidence and above all - lost.
As do Chelsea, but apparently it's not the manager's fault there.

Unread 16-12-2015, 06:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
As do Chelsea, but apparently it's not the manager's fault there.
Just because there's a break in the relationship between players and manager doesn't mean he is "a bad manager"

The two most decorated managers in this league, Jose Mourinho and Louis Van Gaal are by their own high standards struggling. Obviously Chelsea much more than us.

I saw many of the same thing wrong with Chelsea as I do with us. That one-paced aimless play and the almost resignation across the team when they go behind. There's no confidence or motivation. Everyone looks lost or miserable.

Unread 16-12-2015, 06:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Just because there's a break in the relationship between players and manager doesn't mean he is "a bad manager"

The two most decorated managers in this league, Jose Mourinho and Louis Van Gaal are by their own high standards struggling. Obviously Chelsea much more than us.

I saw many of the same thing wrong with Chelsea as I do with us. That one-paced aimless play and the almost resignation across the team when they go behind. There's no confidence or motivation. Everyone looks lost or miserable.
United equalised in their last two games. They just decided in Germany to go and let the other team re-take the lead immediately.

Van Gaal has nothing like the problems Mourinho has. They're struggling despite a fit squad of experienced pros; we're struggling with a bunch of kids. When everyone has been fit the team spirit and togetherness has looked good, even if the football hasn't.

The players have stopped playing for Mourinho in general it seems. Don't see that with our lads having a few bad results. I genuinely think without this injury crisis we would be top of the league atm. That's not to say there are no issues, but it's nothing like Chelsea.

And Pep's future won't have been settled yet. Why would he sign now when he can have his pick next summer

Unread 16-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
United equalised in their last two games. They just decided in Germany to go and let the other team re-take the lead immediately.

Van Gaal has nothing like the problems Mourinho has. They're struggling despite a fit squad of experienced pros; we're struggling with a bunch of kids. When everyone has been fit the team spirit and togetherness has looked good, even if the football hasn't.

The players have stopped playing for Mourinho in general it seems. Don't see that with our lads having a few bad results. I genuinely think without this injury crisis we would be top of the league atm. That's not to say there are no issues, but it's nothing like Chelsea.

And Pep's future won't have been settled yet. Why would he sign now when he can have his pick next summer
Er, because City will have probably have pre contract golden handshake with him worth more than the GDP of a small island nation?

Quote:
At no point did United ever look like winning either of the last 2 games. The wolfsburg game i can just about deal with, it's the champions league - wolfsburg are a decent side.

But that abomination at Bournemouth? Getting comfortably beaten (lets not forget about the 1 v 1s they missed) without so much as working their goalkeeper in the last half hour. It was disgusting.

Unread 16-12-2015, 07:00 PM
puressence

Quote:

Has he joined ?

Unread 16-12-2015, 07:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Er, because City will have probably have pre contract golden handshake with him worth more than the GDP of a small island nation?
And it'll still be there next May.

He has already rejected them once by all accounts.

Unread 16-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
And it'll still be there next May.

He has already rejected them once by all accounts.
Money talks. He'll go to City.

Unread 16-12-2015, 07:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
We've got a quid or two, pal. Ask Rooney

Unread 16-12-2015, 07:04 PM
puressence

Quote:
Sparky Utd can pay pep as much as city that's a fact pal. It's down to who wants him more in my opinion. Money won't be the issue

Unread 16-12-2015, 07:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
We've got a quid or two, pal. Ask Rooney
Our manager cycle is out of sync with the availability of the best candidates. Van gaal will see out his 3 years and we'll end up with Giggs blundering his way through his first job like the dead eyed zombie he is.

In the short term, things look terrible. In the long term - even worse. We're £#%&!ed. If we win a trophy of any description in the next 2 years I'll be stunned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Sparky Utd can pay pep as much as city that's a fact pal. It's down to who wants him more in my opinion. Money won't be the issue
What's he going to sit around for a year and wait for Louis to £#%&! off? Can't see it.

Why are you all still poo pooing this? Victor said ages ago this was going to happen and it's blatantly going that way.

Unread 16-12-2015, 07:14 PM
puressence

Quote:
Our manager cycle is out of sync with the availability of the best candidates. Van gaal will see out his 3 years and we'll end up with Giggs blundering his way through his first job like the dead eyed zombie he is.

In the short term, things look terrible. In the long term - even worse. We're £#%&!ed. If we win a trophy of any description in the next 2 years I'll be stunned.

What's he going to sit around for a year and wait for Louis to £#%&! off? Can't see it.

Why are you all still poo pooing this? Victor said ages ago this was going to happen and it's blatantly going that way.
It's hardly a victor exclusive pal is it. It's been media based for 18 myths. I'm just intrigued how nasri has been in high level talks with victor and the city board. Yes he knows a player does that give him inside knowledge at the very top ... FYI I was told today also messi is 100 percent joining city. That's not made up that's what I was told by a lad who doesn't come on Fred or go globetrotting with a player.

Unread 16-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Clarkie

Giggs as manager

The same guy who wanted Rio to be our no.1 centre back last season, if he got the job We've made a massive balls up of this since Fergie retired. Then again, it was crumbling while he was still here.

£#%&! it, could be worse.
Closed Thread