United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music
Reply
 
Unread 19-03-2015, 01:42 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep, no shoehorned in singles, no 'tracks for the b***hes', no latest fashion craze producers, just a proper f***ing album.
some mental deep stuff in it nqat
 
Unread 19-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep, no shoehorned in singles, no 'tracks for the b***hes', no latest fashion craze producers, just a proper f***ing album.
Yep.

No f***ing Drake features. Good to see, and very ballsy from the lad.

Looking forward to seeing it live.
 
Unread 19-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Jethro
 
Default

Killer Mike

 
Unread 19-03-2015, 01:59 PM
dunk
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
some mental deep stuff in it nqat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yep.

No f***ing Drake features. Good to see, and very ballsy from the lad.

Looking forward to seeing it live.
Not listened to much recently, Listened to Kendrick first yesterday, then Fashawn.. this morning listened to Big Sean and Drake's latest offerings. Like chalk and f***ing Cheese. Kendrick is operating on an entirely different plane or spectrum to everybody else. That Drake album bored the living shit out of me. Sean's is ok in patches. I like Fashawn though, still, no comparison really.

Listening to Kendrick again now King ****a is f***ing awesome
 
Unread 19-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Ethers
 
Default

He really is.

Sean album is decent, especially the Kanye tracks, but it's still very much a hip-hop by numbers album. Actually listened to the Drake record a few times and it's better than I first thought. Nothing groundbreaking obviously, but there's five or six tracks I quite like.

King ****a is incredible

Love the fact he used the live version of I too.
 
Unread 19-03-2015, 02:10 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He really is.

Sean album is decent, especially the Kanye tracks, but it's still very much a hip-hop by numbers album. Actually listened to the Drake record a few times and it's better than I first thought. Nothing groundbreaking obviously, but there's five or six tracks I quite like.

King ****a is incredible

Love the fact he used the live version of I too.
yeah I don't mind the drake effort. He also managed to sample this classic

 
Unread 19-03-2015, 02:13 PM
dunk
 
Default

No Chris Brown either (He's f***ing killing everything atm the c***)

Feels like everything else was just space filler and time killer while we waited for Kendrick and Kanye to a large extent tbh
 
Unread 19-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Baron
 
Default

Kendrick's album is as good as I hoped, after The Blacker The Berry was released a little while back my expectations soared. Nice to see someone in hip-hop do a mature album. It's got actual instruments & shit, feels like you should have a glass of whiskey in a New Orleans club at the start & pissed out of your tree down an ally by the end of it, ambitious stuff & I've only listened to it twice. Get the feeling it will get so much better when you are acquainted with the tracks as well.
 
Unread 20-03-2015, 10:46 AM
dunk
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Kendrick's album is as good as I hoped, after The Blacker The Berry was released a little while back my expectations soared. Nice to see someone in hip-hop do a mature album. It's got actual instruments & shit, feels like you should have a glass of whiskey in a New Orleans club at the start & pissed out of your tree down an ally by the end of it, ambitious stuff & I've only listened to it twice. Get the feeling it will get so much better when you are acquainted with the tracks as well.


Mr. Wonderful is out there for any Action Bronson fans...

Last edited by dunk; 21-03-2015 at 12:58 AM.
 
Unread 20-03-2015, 02:15 PM
BarryX
 
Default


Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: hip hop thread (post anything and everything to do with music best genre)
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official 'Northern Soul is the best genre of music ever' Thread neworder Music 32 17-08-2007 01:21 PM
The official 'c**k Rock' is the best genre of music ever thread waynes ear's Music 9 17-08-2007 12:05 PM
The official 'post rock' is the best genre of music ever thread TheNew Music 12 17-08-2007 11:36 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:10 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.