United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2013, 01:52 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
i think a lot of us rightly have a moral obligation to a region where a woman will be stoned to death for adultery ffs
Speak for yourself pal.

Unread 13-03-2013, 01:52 PM
lazlopanaflex299

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
yes it is. that is the only £#%&!ing rule to follow ffs. weren't you all crying about some scrote getting a kicking the other day because he was obviously a @#%&!. Like to see him being a @#%&! over here #nohead
the rules are rather obscure though. If it was just a matter of comply with laws and rules you are familiar with, or the obvious ones such as murder/drugs, then o.k, sure, we get it lawrence, tuck your neck in before you get dropped... but if you can get hung for sorcery?? you can stone a woman to death in the streets for wearing last seasons sandles but if you look towards mecca before the gimp in the tower starts yelling who knows what happens?
No for me.

Unread 13-03-2013, 01:58 PM
silv

I think the rules are act as much as a flash, gauche plonker as you can just don't get your todger out in public.

Which is fair enough really!

The darkies don't need rights do they.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Sparky***

Lugholes of arabia seeing his arse here big time.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:02 PM
lazlopanaflex299

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I think the rules are act as much as a flash, gauche plonker as you can just don't get your todger out in public.
That's probably why bellers hasn't been crucified yet, he's blessed he's got such a decrepit flute.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

kiss goodbye to FFP - this would keep every @#%&! in the black forever

would be a decent tournament if they can get the best clubs in the world together in a world cup finals type format mind

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Scabs

Undecided on this tournament, could actually be a good thing.

Cricket is a £#%&!ing ace game, btw. Bloody plebs.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Undecided on this tournament, could actually be a good thing.

Cricket is a £#%&!ing ace game, btw. Bloody plebs.
24 teams is far too much though.

should be about 12 teams and have every team play each other once over 3-4 weeks.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:09 PM
moransbleedinghead

bet the Gimps are gutted that the times fell for a wum in a french paper.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:16 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
bet the Gimps are gutted that the times fell for a wum in a french paper.
Still find our tours of Saudi Arabia strange -

While all religious minorities (including Muslims) experience religious freedom in Israel, the Muslim country of Saudi Arabia makes it illegal for a Jew to even enter the country in transit. (Jew here is defined as: someone carrying ANY Jewish object, someone having a Jewish sounding name, or someone with an Israeli stamp in their passport.)

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:20 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878

While all religious minorities (including Muslims) experience religious freedom in Israel, the Muslim country of Saudi Arabia makes it illegal for a Jew to even enter the country in transit. (Jew here is defined as: someone carrying ANY Jewish object, someone having a Jewish sounding name, or someone with an Israeli stamp in their passport.)
the £#%&!ing gimps don't care where their money comes from, they'd have played in Berlin in the early 40's if the cash was right.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:21 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:

bellers has a very jewwy name tbf

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Aman27deep

I'd happily give up the corrupt UEFA CL for this tournament.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:29 PM
lazlopanaflex299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I'd happily give up the corrupt UEFA CL for this tournament.
how is it corrupt and if so, how would a competition run by a couple of billionaires avoid even greater corruption? and c) is it because it's asia?

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:30 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlopanaflex299
how is it corrupt and if so, how would a competition run by a couple of billionaires avoid even greater corruption? and c) is it because it's asia?
Both UEFA and FIFA are corrupt.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Sparky***

a league with all the top teams from europe in it?

£#%&! me, we'd probably end up getting relegated.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
a league with all the top teams from europe in it?

£#%&! me, we'd probably end up getting relegated.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:35 PM
lazlopanaflex299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Both UEFA and FIFA are corrupt.
that's not what I asked.

how is the champions league corrupt, and how would moving it qatar to run under the control of one family eradicate or even decimate that corruption?

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:35 PM
saffers

VVG2C smug scouse @#%&! Oliver Kay got duped by a french parody article...

Quote:
While all religious minorities (including Muslims) experience religious freedom in Israel
Now that's some high class bullshit.

Unread 13-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlopanaflex299
the terrorists have won.
Closed Thread