United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Vida_15

if Ole is going to extend Cavani another year then Sancho has to be the priority attacking option in the summer window.

I just don't see them dropping 80m+ on him given the need for a CM and CB...they'll have to sell pogba first in order to pay for Sancho

Unread 03-01-2021, 09:37 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Tier Fünf
Surely Tier Sechs would be more appropriate....

Unread 03-01-2021, 09:39 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
New German mutation of Covid symptoms.

Unread 04-01-2021, 12:12 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
if Ole is going to extend Cavani another year then Sancho has to be the priority attacking option in the summer window.

I just don't see them dropping 80m+ on him given the need for a CM and CB...they'll have to sell pogba first in order to pay for Sancho
Well that sounds OK to me tbf.

Unread 04-01-2021, 09:34 AM
92ToBury

Quote:

Swamp draining to continue. Rojo, Jones, Lingard off the books will free up wages.

Unread 04-01-2021, 02:02 PM
dunk

Back peddling and climb down commenced.. Probably getting ready to accept Liverpool's £30m bid

Unread 04-01-2021, 02:11 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/st...650020356?s=20

Back peddling and climb down commenced.. Probably getting ready to accept Liverpool's £30m bid
Yep. Will bend over for anyone who isn't United nqat. Made themselves look like right @#%&!s.

Unread 04-02-2021, 04:56 PM
dunk

Borussia Dortmund are willing to drop their asking price for 20-year-old England forward Jadon Sancho by £20m to £88m to reignite interest from Manchester United. (Bild, via Mirror)

£55m cash, final offer

Unread 04-02-2021, 04:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Borussia Dortmund are willing to drop their asking price for 20-year-old England forward Jadon Sancho by £20m to £88m to reignite interest from Manchester United. (Bild, via Mirror)

£55m cash, final offer
They have royally £#%&!ed themselves. Silly yellow #@&%!s.

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:01 PM
AK14

Quote:

£55m cash, final offer

£#%&! em.

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Sparky***

I think the next 3-4 transfer windows are going to be a bit of a reality check.

If anyone thinks United are going to be paying £80 million for anyone after losing over 100 million quid in the last year due to playing behind closed doors, they're extremely mistaken.

Nobody in world football, aside from the oil clubs, is going to bounce back from this quickly.

It's not great as this could lead to PSG and City getting a stranglehold on european football.

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

£#%&! em.
I'd love us to unearth another option and get them for half the price while Sancho stays in Dortmund, sulking, because no £#%&!er can afford him outside of Manchester. He burned his bridges with the blue quarter, Dortmund ruining his chances with the red majority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think the next 3-4 transfer windows are going to be a bit of a reality check.

If anyone thinks United are going to be paying £80 million for anyone after losing over 100 million quid in the last year due to playing behind closed doors, they're extremely mistaken.

Nobody in world football, aside from the oil clubs, is going to bounce back from this quickly.

It's not great as this could lead to PSG and City getting a stranglehold on european football.
That was always going to happen eventually, this has just hastened it. Hopefully it also hastens sanctions preventing their financial bullying/doping and a re-jig of the whole damn thing.

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:05 PM
Vida_15

they gambled on the pandemic being lifted by now and getting supporters in the seats and spending money but they've lost that gamble and desperately need funds to revamp that squad of players....

i'm just not sure Sancho is the player from that squad i think we currently need but may be the only one we could get this summer

If rashford could learn to stay onside or greenwood learn to play the 9 then slotting sancho on the right makes for a pretty damn good front attacking group

sell pogba and buy sancho....seems a reasonable swap of players

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:08 PM
dunk

Quote:
they gambled on the pandemic being lifted by now and getting supporters in the seats and spending money but they've lost that gamble and desperately need funds to revamp that squad of players....

i'm just not sure Sancho is the player from that squad i think we currently need but may be the only one we could get this summer

If rashford could learn to stay onside or greenwood learn to play the 9 then slotting sancho on the right makes for a pretty damn good front attacking group

sell pogba and buy sancho....seems a reasonable swap of players
Rumours abound that Haaland is deffo off this summer and that the fat @#%&! as already lined the replacement up for them in the shape of 18 year old Brian Brobbey from Ajax, Ajax announced yesterday he has turned down all contracts and will be leaving.

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
That was always going to happen eventually, this has just hastened it. Hopefully it also hastens sanctions preventing their financial bullying/doping and a re-jig of the whole damn thing.
Unfortunately mate, the CAS ruling basically gave them free rein to do as they please now. They're accountable to nobody, not even UEFA.

If UEFA want to introduce different rules, then City will just get creative with the books, move money around and find ways around it. If they're caught, they'll just get the best lawyers money can buy to run rings around the idiots at UEFA.

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:09 PM
Vida_15

as much as i think Sancho has potential to be outstanding, Haaland fits the needs of this group better

I can't see Dortmund selling both Haaland and Sancho in the same summer unless they get at least 150m

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Unfortunately mate, the CAS ruling basically gave them free rein to do as they please now. They're accountable to nobody, not even UEFA.

If UEFA want to introduce different rules, then City will just get creative with the books, move money around and find ways around it. If they're caught, they'll just get the best lawyers money can buy to run rings around the idiots at UEFA.
We know exactly what they can do based on their lack of a Champions League ban. That was the time to really make a point that this Is serious and nobody is above it. They bottled it.

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:10 PM
dunk

Quote:

Then the sport is dead and they're the @#%&!s that killed the golden goose. Something will have to be done.

Quote:
as much as i think Sancho has potential to be outstanding, Haaland fits the needs of this group better

I can't see Dortmund selling both Haaland and Sancho in the same summer unless they get at least 150m
I don't think they've got a choice..

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:18 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

There was one game where Rashford was offside a lot but that may not have been just down to him and maybe timings of pass.

He's actually very good at staying onside. Look at some of the times he has stayed onside on the left.

Unread 04-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
There was one game where Rashford was offside a lot but that may not have been just down to him and maybe timings of pass.

He's actually very good at staying onside. Look at some of the times he has stayed onside on the left.
Yeah, go on!
Closed Thread