United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-03-2011, 09:52 PM
PaulParkers

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Wayne Rooney Elbowed my Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
PPP, you used to be like this with Nani mate.Remember your anti-Nani sig?

Come on mate, learn from it!
That was to wind you up as you well know!

I used to love Rooney almost as much as Ramone does. Even bought a signed Ingurland shirt on just cos it had his autograph on it. But he's been £#%&!ing stinking this season and his antics disgust me as a human.

Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Wayne Rooney Elbowed my Hamster

£#%&! off ref you utter bell.

Mao's Favourite Starling

That @#%&! Atkinson is giving us £#%&! all here:shakehead:

And then to rub salt into the wound is giving them the slightest little thing

Sloane

hope there was room for shuttle runs on the concourse

Unread 01-03-2011, 09:53 PM
PaulParkers

Good ball Wayne. Playing well son.

Unread 01-03-2011, 09:55 PM
SNAFU

any decent links around?

Hopskipjump

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Wayne Rooney Elbowed my Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
That @#%&! Atkinson is giving us £#%&! all here:shakehead:

And then to rub salt into the wound is giving them the slightest little thing
trying not to go sparky but I agree, the ref is a @#%&!

£#%&! it, we're Man Utd, We,ll score

eddie_red

I feel sick. We're playing too well.

Unread 01-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU
any decent links around?
http://www.jouj.eu/ch2.htm

Working for me

Unread 01-03-2011, 09:56 PM
snifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU
any decent links around?
At the risk of jinxing myself....

http://www.soccerstream.org/

Unread 01-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Sparky***

oh just £#%&!off.

Wez

£#%&! off

Liu Jian

Just about to say we were sitting too deep.

eddie_red

Tyler loving it.

Billy Bigbollox

And that's what you get for sitting back

SNAFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Quote:
Originally Posted by snifter
At the risk of jinxing myself....

http://www.soccerstream.org/
thanks

Unread 01-03-2011, 09:58 PM
andyroo

Come on United. Take it back to them.

hopkins

patrick

Sparky***

£#%&!ing dogshit defending that

Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie_red
Tyler loving it.
oh and they pipe up...£#%&! off hair bear,,,COME ON UTD!