Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
but not otherwise?
No.

Unread 18-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
No.
Not even if he gets rid of Rashford, Maguire, Murtough, medical team, ticket office @#%&!s?

Unread 18-03-2024, 12:12 PM
larry

10h knows what he's doing
in his on pitch interview after the game he said it's about the future, the young players and the team he's building, he knows he's got the start of something here and hopefully jim does too
i'd hate to see all it ripped up again just because of the reactionary impatient @#%&!s on here who never learn anything despite al the different managers we've tried
if we do ditch him, it could well be the end of the mainoo garnacho hojlund era and what they represent, we'll bring in someone like potter or southgate who won't fancy one or more of them, or they wont build the same relationship and perform to the same level. it might be that 10h is the perfect match for our new generation, ever thought of that?

Unread 18-03-2024, 12:34 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Not even if he gets rid of Rashford, Maguire, Murtough, medical team, ticket office @#%&!s?
He has no say on those. I hope he can get the best out of Rashford and Maguire as both are quality on their day.

Unread 18-03-2024, 02:25 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
in his on pitch interview after the game he said it's about the future, the young players and the team he's building, he knows he's got the start of something here and hopefully jim does too
i'd hate to see all it ripped up again just because of the reactionary impatient @#%&!s on here who never learn anything despite al the different managers we've tried
if we do ditch him, it could well be the end of the mainoo garnacho hojlund era and what they represent, we'll bring in someone like potter or southgate who won't fancy one or more of them, or they wont build the same relationship and perform to the same level. it might be that 10h is the perfect match for our new generation, ever thought of that?

Have they £#%&!

They only think of the Fergie era they were born into giving it them on a plate

Unread 18-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Thiiii-iiiis

Unread 18-03-2024, 02:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
No.
Interflora hung up on ?

How do you want to rip this all up and start again if we lose a cup final ?

This season in the league has been a mess, but imo we're progressing....

Unread 18-03-2024, 03:06 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
How do you want to rip this all up and start again if we lose a cup final ?
Yes

Quote:

This season in the league has been a mess, but imo we're progressing....
No

Unread 18-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Bunker Buster

When it's not always raining, they'll be days like this ...

Good luck with potter or Southgate going for the jugular in a game like that yesterday....

I certainly won't be £#%&!ing watching....

Unread 18-03-2024, 03:15 PM
Zorg

We're not in the final yet btw

Unread 18-03-2024, 03:16 PM
larry

Quote:
When it's not always raining, they'll be days like this ...

Good luck with potter or Southgate going for the jugular in a game like that yesterday....

I certainly won't be £#%&!ing watching....
just had a horrible vision of southgate trying to turn mainoo into some kind of wingback, dropping garnacho permanently for mount, giving hojlund 10 minutes every other game
be careful what you wish for out-ers

Unread 18-03-2024, 03:29 PM
shenwen

Quote:
just had a horrible vision of southgate trying to turn mainoo into some kind of wingback, dropping garnacho permanently for mount, giving hojlund 10 minutes every other game
be careful what you wish for out-ers
He’d drop Mainoo and buy Kalvin Phillips.

The point you make above is a good one. We seeing the start of something good, whether by accident or design. I’m not sure another manager couldn’t see that through but I am sure it wouldn’t be Potter or Southgate.

Unread 18-03-2024, 05:19 PM
croady26

Quote:
He can have next season if he wins the cup
Would need to get top 5 too if that's still gets us Champions League which I think is up in the air

Unread 19-03-2024, 12:41 PM
larry

Ratcliffe praised the patience Arsenal have shown with Mikel Arteta when questioned on who could win the Premier League this season. United have to decide whether to stand by Erik ten Hag as their manager.

Asked who he would like to see finish as champions, Ratcliffe jokingly said of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United: “I hate them all … they’re all the enemy.” He went on to say of a prospective Arsenal title win: “It would be good for Arteta actually. It would be good for him because he’s done really well and Arsenal have been patient with him, which is nice as well.”

Quote:
10h knows he's got the start of something here and hopefully jim does too

Unread 19-03-2024, 12:45 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Ratcliffe praised the patience Arsenal have shown with Mikel Arteta when questioned on who could win the Premier League this season. United have to decide whether to stand by Erik ten Hag as their manager.

Asked who he would like to see finish as champions, Ratcliffe jokingly said of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United: “I hate them all … they’re all the enemy.” He went on to say of a prospective Arsenal title win: “It would be good for Arteta actually. It would be good for him because he’s done really well and Arsenal have been patient with him, which is nice as well.”

Harsh on United, Jim.

Unread 19-03-2024, 12:49 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
Harsh on United, Jim.
good spot, straight from the guardian and it wasnt even jamie jackson

Unread 19-03-2024, 03:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Asked who he would like to see finish as champions, Ratcliffe jokingly said of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United: “I hate them all … they’re all the enemy and I hope they all die in a fire, haha”
Jim

Unread 19-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Jim
Even Chelsea?…

Unread 19-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Erik stays !!!