Someone with 8 tweets

Unread 25-06-2019, 12:15 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Someone with 8 tweets
Quote:
Disclaimer:

Before I give you the first round of updates, I’d like to come with a very important disclaimer.

Almost all of the leaks I’m sharing are ongoing and may very well not happen. Previously I’ve tried to only share set-in-stone leaks, but it’s important that you all know that as I go into a new phase of leaks I may report on things that don’t actually happen. That doesn’t mean that the leaks were fake, though, just that things changed. If I know for sure that something will happen, I will tell you straight up.

Without further ado, let’s get into the first round of leaks. It's not big, but gives us a good preview of the strategy for the upcoming window and the name of two potential signings.

Leaks:

Lingard on thin ice. Work rate isn’t a problem, end product is. People at the club feel like he’s focusing on his brand rather than improving as a footballer and some are actually quite annoyed at him. Coaches are emphasising that he’s 26 and not in the same «young» bracket as Rashford, for example.

Sanchez. Proving hard to shift because of his wages. A swap deal seems the most likely, but not much happening yet.

Big summer upcoming. Mostly signings with potential, with a few senior heads.

Next season is being looked at as a transition season.

Daniel James. Close. It all happened quite quickly.

Koulibaly. Currently being worked on and making progress.

Who am I?

My name is Simon and most of you probably know me from previous leaks in the past two windows. I’m ranked as Tier 2 in the official tier guide (previous leaks: Dalot, Fred, Grant, Kohler, kit and tour details + a few more things) and just an ordinary person, fortunate enough to have a source at the club.

Previously I’ve mainly posted things right before an announcement, or even confirmed that I knew about something that had already happened, but starting now I intend that to change.

In the following months (and hopefully years) I’ll post regular updates about everything small and big going on at the club. A lot of it won’t be massive news and some I’m not allowed to share, but I feel like you guys deserve to know (almost) everything I know.

That's all for now. By the way, made a Twitter account: @u_xisimon!

Already tweeted a summary of the update and will post future leaks there (as well as here). Would appreciate a follow. I’ll be more available for questions there (as my notifications on here are very busy) and you can turn on notifications to get notified whenever I tweet something.

Unread 25-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
. Almost all of the leaks I’m sharing are ongoing and may very well not happen.
Ok Simon.

Unread 25-06-2019, 12:24 PM
puressence

never was simple more suited

Unread 25-06-2019, 01:39 PM
dunk

I just liked the picture tbh

Unread 25-06-2019, 01:44 PM
andyroo

Simon says done dealio

Unread 25-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Clownbones

Tbf, he is ranked Tier 2 in the official Tier Guide.

Unread 25-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Tbf, he is ranked Tier 2 in the official Tier Guide.
Yeah but, it's not tier 1, is it?

Sidekick Simon

Unread 25-06-2019, 01:49 PM
windy waffles

So the 'Deal done' post was based on some nobody on twitter?

Jesus christ.

Unread 25-06-2019, 01:56 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
So the 'Deal done' post was based on some nobody on twitter?

Jesus christ.
Pure?

Unread 25-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Seamus

😂

Unread 25-06-2019, 05:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Even reading that doesn't excite me.

Used to buzz to £#%&! when we signed a player. Now it's a 'meh' as I know there won't be anyone else in.

How do you "know" this?

Unread 26-06-2019, 06:50 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
How do you "know" this?
Must be clairvoyant, Del...

Unread 26-06-2019, 06:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Pure?
ak14 tbh

Unread 26-06-2019, 07:19 AM
redhegemony

Apparently if we hadn’t turned his head England U21s would have won the Championship. Typical united.

Unread 26-06-2019, 08:15 AM
Vedder

Thumbs down

Couldn’t give a £#%&! if we sign him or not it’s dragged on so long. United always do this. Can’t even get excited by a new signing ffs

Unread 26-06-2019, 08:27 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Couldn’t give a £#%&! if we sign him or not it’s dragged on so long. United always do this. Can’t even get excited by a new signing ffs
United sucking the life out of everything - even a transfer 'saga'. All this for a kid who has one good season playing for Crystal Palace.

Unread 26-06-2019, 09:41 AM
Vedder

Quote:
United sucking the life out of everything - even a transfer 'saga'. All this for a kid who has one good season playing for Crystal Palace.
Mental. Should tell palace to £#%&! off and sign Aarons from Norwich.
Closed Thread