United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:20 PM
My Name is Keith

So we want him gone because we have to endure some internet speculation about his possible move every summer? Oh noes!

Bottom line is that he’s been our stand out player for years despite the rumour mill going into overdrive every summer. Couldn’t really care less if he wanted away but still put in top class performances tbh. Better than the lads that supposedly love the club but are shit and don’t look arsed half the time.

One of the last I’d be shipping out.

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:27 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
So we want him gone because we have to endure some internet speculation about his possible move every summer? Oh noes!

Bottom line is that he’s been our stand out player for years despite the rumour mill going into overdrive every summer. Couldn’t really care less if he wanted away but still put in top class performances tbh. Better than the lads that supposedly love the club but are shit and don’t look arsed half the time.

One of the last I’d be shipping out.
Well that wasn’t really either what happened or what was said; but whatever. Truly arsed about any of our squad tbh.

Unread 23-06-2019, 08:29 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
In fairness, I think it’s also down to fatigue with the ‘will he/won’t he’ saga every off season for 6-odd years.
Literally hasn’t happened.

Unread 23-06-2019, 09:03 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Well that wasn’t really either what happened or what was said; but whatever. Truly arsed about any of our squad tbh.
Its what you implied surely? I get the thing about him being a bit toxic if he does want to leave but during the period he’s supposedly being trying to do one, he’s been putting in consistently season long world class performances.

Appreciate everyone is tired of all our squad atm but I see little logic in advocating a ‘toys out’ approach. Might be just me but I think it’s probably worth trying to keep our best players.

Unread 23-06-2019, 11:57 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Might be just me but I think it’s probably worth trying to keep our best players.
Plural?

Unread 01-07-2019, 07:02 PM
ScarFace

Closed Thread