United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2022, 09:33 AM
Stickman

I’ve noticed the very same thing. All those champions league years on sky, right through to 09 from memory, he was hugely complimentary towards us.

Seems like another slug crawling out of the woodwork to have a pop now SAFs out of the picture.

His takes on United are awful most of the time. Now we look like we could be getting our shit together, he’s trying to help pile into the club. How anyone can slag Ten Hag based on his tenure so far beats me.

Unread 26-10-2022, 10:29 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I’ve noticed the very same thing. All those champions league years on sky, right through to 09 from memory, he was hugely complimentary towards us.

Seems like another slug crawling out of the woodwork to have a pop now SAFs out of the picture.

His takes on United are awful most of the time. Now we look like we could be getting our shit together, he’s trying to help pile into the club. How anyone can slag Ten Hag based on his tenure so far beats me.
99% of the pundits are there for entertainment purposes. On the odd occasion you can tell what they’re saying is genuine. This tends to be when piss is being boiled.

Otherwise they would be repeating the same thing over again . This doesn’t drive views . Anyone with a half a brain who has watched the last decade or so at United will tell you, the manager has implemented a new style, has improved certain players, raised standards and discipline. It’s not even November in his first season.

Still loads to be done. Glazers need £#%&!ing off, sign 2-3 players in the summer. Sign atleast a CF in Jan. bin the likes of AWB , Jones axel etc.

If morons like souness are spouting anti United/ETH , then I’m glad. The piss boiling for when ETH does his first post match interview after his first cup win will be amazing .

Unread 26-10-2022, 11:00 AM
Dr Stranger

Has Souness actually said that, the silly old pisshead?

I used to like him. He’s an absolute dinosaur now. Constantly banging on about what would have been acceptable in ‘my day’. Graeme, it hasn’t been your day since 1982. Whoring himself around Talksport taking contrarian positions for attention. Then that awful ‘man’s game’ shit he pulled live on air.

You see a lot of these older guys getting replaced these days for more ‘diverse’ choices. He should top the list.

Unread 26-10-2022, 01:37 PM
puressence

he also signed a player for southampton who wasnt a footballer and played him ffs

"Weah" told Souness that Dia was his cousin and had played for Paris Saint-Germain as well as 13 times for his country and should give him a chance at Southampton. None of this was true and the phone call to Souness was a hoax. Souness was convinced and Dia was signed on a one-month contract.

Unread 26-10-2022, 04:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
he also signed a player for southampton who wasnt a footballer and played him ffs

"Weah" told Souness that Dia was his cousin and had played for Paris Saint-Germain as well as 13 times for his country and should give him a chance at Southampton. None of this was true and the phone call to Souness was a hoax. Souness was convinced and Dia was signed on a one-month contract.
Was there wikipedia back in the day when he signed Dia? Can't remember but how it got past him is mental.
Closed Thread