United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He's always been dull, but I'm sure he wasn't this mental before us. Did we turn the lad mad?

Everything he says now is utterly delusional. My favourite new one is that the Sociedad stint went well because he's "always wanted to manage abroad". Argue with that
Aye, I'm sure that flight over ran out of Toblerones

Unread 13-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
He's always been dull, but I'm sure he wasn't this mental before us. Did we turn the lad mad?

Everything he says now is utterly delusional. My favourite new one is that the Sociedad stint went well because he's "always wanted to manage abroad". Argue with that
He managed abroad. That is undeniable

Unread 13-11-2017, 09:56 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Moyes proves that something doesn’t have to be believable to be real, but it is real

Quote:

If I didn't know better I'd think that he's decided his reputation is beyond redemption, so he might as well go on as many multi-million pound wums as he can.

Unfortunately I do know better and he is a confirmed mental.

Unread 13-11-2017, 10:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He managed abroad. That is undeniable
San Sebastian is one of Europe's culinary hotspots, and Gollum demanded egg and chips regularly. Allegedly

Unread 13-11-2017, 10:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

If I didn't know better I'd think that he's decided his reputation is beyond redemption, so he might as well go on as many multi-million pound wums as he can.

Unfortunately I do know better and he is a confirmed mental.
I've considered that too, that he knows and is just wumming. But he is a bible-basher so it's hard to call.

The fact he's recently resorted to bigging up the "toughness" of his training methods back at Preston to impress the masses is worrying. Will be interesting to see what happens to him after he relegates West Ham. Being sectioned is a decent shout.

Unread 13-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Buck

World class wummery that

Unread 13-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
I've considered that too, that he knows and is just wumming. But he is a bible-basher so it's hard to call.

The fact he's recently resorted to bigging up the "toughness" of his training methods back at Preston to impress the masses is worrying. Will be interesting to see what happens to him after he relegates West Ham. Being sectioned is a decent shout.
Didn't someone say he's long been influenced by some sort of American personal life coach type @#%&!? Would explain a lot.

'Buy a paper, David'

Unread 13-11-2017, 11:42 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

When I grow up I actually want to be david moyes, no knowledge, zero skill and still managing to pull millions a year.....

#teammoyes

Unread 13-11-2017, 11:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Ah yes, had actually forgotten that

Unread 13-11-2017, 11:56 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Ah yes, had actually forgotten that
how could you forget that one

Unread 13-11-2017, 11:57 PM
red in cumbria

Had just slipped my mind given his total hideousness in all other respects

Unread 13-11-2017, 11:59 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Had just slipped my mind given his total hideousness in all other respects
you are slipping ric

Unread 14-11-2017, 12:58 AM
utd99

Quote:

I think these are the words of a man who’s deathly afraid of failing (again).

At Sunderland he’d regressed to lowering the bar to the extent that anything short of having to apply for re-election could be spun somehow. Now all he has left is whistling in the graveyard.

Unread 14-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Pop

How could you not be motivated by these two?

Unread 15-11-2017, 10:13 AM
TheFatGoth

Wonder if Pearce has brought his 'lucky charm' with him

Unread 15-11-2017, 01:29 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Even Pearce looks like he wants to kill himself there. 'Oh God. Oh dear God'.
*I'm a millionaire, I still have my hair, I'm a millionaire, I still have my hair-

'er, yes, David. I should try and be more like wee Jimmy'

Unread 15-11-2017, 01:59 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Wonder if Pearce has brought his 'lucky charm' with him

Wonder if Moyesey has brought his...

Unread 15-11-2017, 04:44 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Wonder if Moyesey has brought his...

that pic still wants to make me die

Unread 15-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
that pic still wants to make me die
Here you go, guys. Follow Sir Alex Ferguson.

Staggering.

Unread 15-11-2017, 04:47 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Rigor Mortis United.
Stuart, you need to think how Wee Jimmy would have coached that session. I’ll also get Fizzer down to show you how to put cones out properly. That’s what you need to aspire to.
Closed Thread