Unread 03-10-2014, 08:25 AM
denis lawless

Dear Points of View.....

why oh why oh why .......

Unread 03-10-2014, 08:46 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
Rooney's sending off last week probably stunted the media fanfare around 10 years of Rooney at United this week but even so it's still a fan divider.

For fans of my show - and from the feedback I had last week I know there's maybe 1? I discuss Rooney in this weeks Soccer Box posted below.

But does anyone else think Rooney should have left by now? I think it would be best for everyone and people need to remember United aren't Liverpool. The won't let a top player (Suerez) leave and replace him with crap (Lambert).

Oh and keep your ear out for my shout out for this forum. I expect they'll be plenty of wet behind the ears descending on the forum soon looking for a friendly welcome.

Ever kissed a girl Mark?

Unread 03-10-2014, 08:46 AM
snifter

Not watching all that.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Dasilvatwins

do you really think rooney kicked out for the sake of kicking out?!, he obviously was trying to stop the counter attack and got it horribly wrong, he didnt go in two footed to break downings ankle . Fact is rooney is the only player in the club who could be captain and this sending off is being blowed way out of proportion .

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:29 AM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
do you really think rooney kicked out for the sake of kicking out?!, he obviously was trying to stop the counter attack and got it horribly wrong, he didnt go in two footed to break downings ankle . Fact is rooney is the only player in the club who could be captain and this sending off is being blowed way out of proportion .
The sending off was indicative of Rooney. Good player but captain no. He'll always have that petulant streak where he's likely to kick out when frustrated.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:30 AM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by snifter
Not watching all that.
And why should you. You get back to The Jeremy Kyle show quick smart.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:31 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
The sending off was indicative of Rooney. Good player but captain no. He'll always have that petulant streak where he's likely to kick out when frustrated.
He wasn't frustrated you bell he was trying to stop them breaking away which usually comes with the standard yellow card.

He got it wrong and went too high and got the red he deserved unfortunately.

I'm not his biggest fan but £#%&! me some people seem to want to bury him, he will be very important to us this year

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
but youre not getting the point, he didnt kick out because he lost his temper or had a rush of blood to the head, he kicked out tactically and just got it wrong. fact is if keane kicked out the same way people would be laughing and applauding him for doing so.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Ginners

enjoyed that

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:52 AM
denis lawless

i dont trust that backdrop......looks a bit fishy to me

Unread 03-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Yep - need a '@#%&!' filter
Whoa, let's not be hasty.

Unread 03-10-2014, 11:23 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Whoa, let's not be hasty.
Would just be Riccers on his own posting on the forum.

Unread 03-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Would just be Riccers on his own posting on the forum.
Riccers is possibly the biggest @#%&! on here.

Grimmers would probably get through as as a people Yanks can't say @#%&!.

It really annoys me that does.

Unread 03-10-2014, 11:28 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Riccers is possibly the biggest @#%&! on here.

Grimmers would probably get through as as a people Yanks can't say @#%&!.

It really annoys me that does.
I did see his verbal assault on Francesco Totti, actually. Fair enough.

Unread 03-10-2014, 11:34 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I did see his verbal assault on Francesco Totti, actually. Fair enough.
Hang on, he took a shot at Totti? WTF.

Scandalous that we can’t bad rep the bastard tbh.

Unread 03-10-2014, 11:37 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

I'm Really beginning to like markers
He's a banter bulb, exudes banter like it's his job, which it is

Unread 03-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
I'm Really beginning to like markers
He's a banter bulb, exudes banter like it's his job, which it is
Head shaped like a Tesco's own brand 70 watter too.

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:13 PM
kid napper

Quote:
And why should you. You get back to The Jeremy Kyle show quick smart.

You're a right funny bastard.

Do you go to games? Where is your seat? I have a mate who would like to meet you.

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Swagger

Not sure what the point of this is but good job nonetheless.

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:46 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Fans of my show

You do realise that everything your doing online at present, will at some point be viewed in relation to securing gainful employment? and given that despite your dreams, your media career is unlikely to go further then your bedroom, how do you think this shit is going to sit with even low level middle management trainee aspirations? Your condemning yourself to a life of special needs shopping trolley attendance.

BTW, are you in anyway related to the Goldberg happy snappy teacher who topped himself recently? you are aren't you
Closed Thread