United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
Sorry, been staring at the Kerry Katona clip from two posts ago for the last hour. She's growing on me.

Yes, back to RVP, he is a world class forward but something's really amiss at the moment. I can't believe how ineffectual he's become. I'll say it when I get it wrong and right now I think he needs taking out the firing line for a couple of games so he can get his head focussed and hunger back.

Then again, he'll probably come back from the international break on fire now.

Or injured.
so with rooney out and falcao clearly not fully fit, youd still take RVP out for wilson im guessing as he is the only other striker the club has? bold move

Unread 06-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Crumps

Starting to wonder why they booted Mark off Red Cafe.

Unread 06-10-2014, 09:49 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

AS Monaco are understood to have been 'on the cusp' of signing Rooney during last year’s summer transfer window. [telegraph]

Vadim Vasilyev on signing Wayne Rooney (Monaco president): "I think one day that it will come, that it will happen.” [telegraph]

please god let this happen

Unread 06-10-2014, 09:53 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
AS Monaco are understood to have been 'on the cusp' of signing Rooney during last year’s summer transfer window. [telegraph]

Vadim Vasilyev on signing Wayne Rooney (Monaco president): "I think one day that it will come, that it will happen.” [telegraph]

please god let this happen
Closed Thread