United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Seems to have happened with Valencia.
Nahh, zorg mis-spelt USELESS £#%&!ING BOTTLING @#%&!

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
In which case, HE didn't actually come back did he...

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Harri Jaffa

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:28 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Jesus £#%&!ing christ

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:31 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Stragely enough I had a txt from a QPR fan lastr night wishing us luck in europe and slaggin off Ronaldo. I said the Boy Wonder will be back at OT next season as a wind up but it appears I have been prophetic. 30 mill plus Valencia should swing it I reckon
And what about the other £24,999,999 then?

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Hmmmmm..

...why are so many on here quick to accuse Messi of doping & not Ronaldo?
- his obsessive single mindedness, his ridiculous physique, never injured, never 'rested'

I don't think either of them use any kind of performance enhancing drug for the record.
I'm only saying this to annoy the Ronaldo fanboys ..but I make a valid point as usual.
Probably because we watched Ronaldo develop physically over the course of 6 years from gangly, quick footed teenager to behemoth, without ever really suffering injuries and just 'filling out' his natural frame.

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Hmmmmm..

...why are so many on here quick to accuse Messi of doping & not Ronaldo?
- his obsessive single mindedness, his ridiculous physique, never injured, never 'rested'

I don't think either of them use any kind of performance enhancing drug for the record.
I'm only saying this to annoy the Ronaldo fanboys ..but I make a valid point as usual.
let's be honest, someone like Rooney would do whizz or Mcat - possibly a bit of charles on a race day at chester - and use the comedown as an excuse to finish of the crate of WKD his missus was drinking before she crashed out in the porch with her knickers round her ankles

messi and ronaldo would use science to improve their physical capability, allowing them to train longer and hone their technical mastery of the football

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:43 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Probably because we watched Ronaldo develop physically over the course of 6 years from gangly, quick footed teenager to behemoth, without ever really suffering injuries and just 'filling out' his natural frame.
If he did re-sign, I would have to transfer all the credit in my £#%&! bank from Robin to Ronnie.
Swooooon

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
let's be honest, someone like Rooney would do whizz or Mcat - possibly a bit of charles on a race day at chester - and use the comedown as an excuse to finish of the crate of WKD his missus was drinking before she crashed out in the porch with her knickers round her ankles

messi and ronaldo would use science to improve their physical capability, allowing them to train longer and hone their technical mastery of the football

Unread 22-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Bral

How many years has Ronaldo got left on his contract at Madrid?

Unread 22-02-2013, 05:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
How many years has Ronaldo got left on his contract at Madrid?
2 in the summer..

Unread 22-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Unread 28-02-2013, 10:36 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Add Chris Wheeler to the list:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

It won't go away will it.

Red Issue have something about it in magazine too.

Unread 28-02-2013, 11:06 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Add Chris Wheeler to the list:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

It won't go away will it.

Red Issue have something about it in magazine too.
It will, once the second leg is out of the way..

Oh, and btw...

Quote:
David de Gea, in particular, is still highly valued in Spain
'Whereas we journalists in Blighty have seen through the charlatan'

Unread 28-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Denis Irwell

Seagulls eh? Probably the same ones who called Ronaldo a "one trick pony"

Nice work if you can get it.

:shakehead:

Unread 28-02-2013, 11:20 AM
The taste of...

We're in the middle of a tie with them. It's just what they used to do - unsettle one of our key players with talk of interest leading up to a game with them. Fegelal will be talking Maureen up a few days out too.

They aint doing it as people know Maureens whoring himself and Calderon wants in again -and is more interested in saying how unsettled Ronaldo is to £#%&! up the incumbent whatever his £#%&!ing name is

Unread 28-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Jethro

De Gea, Hernandez and Nani in a swap deal

Unread 28-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Pop

Thumbs up

It's getting closer. He REALLy is coming home.

Unread 28-02-2013, 05:54 PM
tatty

We'll offer £5m plus Bebe and then express profound shock and disappointment that a deal which was 'in the bag' somehow slipped away.

Unread 28-02-2013, 11:18 PM
notrightnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Back from Madrid. They said Chevrolet are helping finance the deal.

Stays on here
He's already picked up his first day's pay

Closed Thread