United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-09-2012, 02:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Mancini just the latest in a long, long line of obsessed bertie managers.
Also came out with a spiel around that time that ciddy were the team of the future, and we were a dinosaur living on the Busby glory days - that turned out well, didn't it?? Gobshite

Unread 26-09-2012, 03:17 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Errrr
Why? What did you think RIP stood for (the English version - obviously the Latin versus would be too perplexing for you given that you didn't grasp my request)?

Unread 26-09-2012, 03:30 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Why? What did you think RIP stood for (the English version - obviously the Latin versus would be too perplexing for you given that you didn't grasp my request)?
Bore off Mr Logic, it's a joke.

Try googling it.

Unread 26-09-2012, 06:51 PM
mr.sitter

1977 FA cup final i had a broken leg, full length plaster and crutches. united arranged for me to be able to go in through the main wembley entrance. Me, a starry eyed nipper got taken by my dad through the corridors of wembley, past the FA cup which sat ungarded on a huge table.

got into a posh lift to go up to our seats and who else was already in the lift other than John Bond. Me, excited about being in a lift with a famous manager, smiled at him, hoping for an autograph. He just blanked me and looked the other way

so mr bond, i hope you're at the pearly gates waiting to get in and st peter is stood there.....

gazing into space, whistling, ignoring you..

Unread 26-09-2012, 08:27 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Bore off Mr Logic, it's a joke.

Try googling it.
Who the £#%&! asked you?

Unread 26-09-2012, 10:26 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Who the £#%&! asked you?
Nobody asked me directly, you dribbling imbecile. It's a forum, messages tend to be read and responded to by all.

Unread 26-09-2012, 10:52 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
One of the last of the big camel coat and cigar managers (hope Big Ron is keeping well).

RIP
I know this is going back a bit, but thought Mike Walker had potential to pick up that mantle, but he seemed to disappear into the ether after Everton

Unread 26-09-2012, 10:58 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sitter
1977 FA cup final i had a broken leg, full length plaster and crutches. united arranged for me to be able to go in through the main wembley entrance. Me, a starry eyed nipper got taken by my dad through the corridors of wembley, past the FA cup which sat ungarded on a huge table.

got into a posh lift to go up to our seats and who else was already in the lift other than John Bond. Me, excited about being in a lift with a famous manager, smiled at him, hoping for an autograph. He just blanked me and looked the other way

so mr bond, i hope you're at the pearly gates waiting to get in and st peter is stood there.....

gazing into space, whistling, ignoring you
Quote:
Originally Posted by St Peter
Ah Mr Bond, we were (NOT) expecting you .......

Unread 26-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Who the £#%&! asked you?

classic 92toburyers

Unread 27-09-2012, 12:18 AM
My Name is Keith

What's the beef between Carlo and buryers?

Love Carlo but I also used to get that bus to the match so I could do with some more info on the said beef before coming to a conclusion.

Unread 27-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:

Why so angry Mr 92?

It's a bit of a joke based upon a graundianism, a pretty long-standing and well established one at that.

I fear it is you that is perplexed pol but just chill your boots instead of giving it all the superior nonsense

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:39 AM
elephantstone

I didnt think my John Bond thread would provoke such hatred. I am £#%&!ed if I am going to do an Andy Williams one.

Unread 27-09-2012, 09:12 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Who the £#%&! asked you?
We could become very good internet pols

Unread 27-09-2012, 09:25 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
We could become very good internet pols