United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2018, 12:17 PM
utd99

One of the greatest shot stoppers I’ve ever seen. Everything else about his game is decidely meh.

Unread 25-11-2018, 12:25 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
One of the greatest shot stoppers I’ve ever seen. Everything else about his game is decidely meh.

This

Flog the @#%&! and put big Serg in there

Unread 25-11-2018, 12:39 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
This

Flog the @#%&! and put big Serg in there
Big Serge

Unread 25-11-2018, 12:57 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Can’t believe anyone would choose Chelsea over Preston North End.

Do they not know who Sir Stanley Matthews was!?

We are currently like Pamela Anderson. Hot back in the day but compared to the latest stars, looking like a tired, busted flush.
We were a busted flush when we were relegated and not exactly Pamela Anderson when Robbo chose us

Despite being in the second division we were still the biggest club and it will remain so even if nowadays we have spoilt arses consumers instead of the real supporters of those days

Unread 25-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
We were a busted flush when we were relegated and not exactly Pamela Anderson when Robbo chose us

Despite being in the second division we were still the biggest club and it will remain so even if nowadays we have spoilt arses consumers instead of the real supporters of those days

My first season was the 73-74 and we still had the largest attendances despite finishing 2nd from bottom IIRC

Unread 25-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Jethro

Sad to think I wouldn't actually bat an eyelid should Serge be promoted to number one. DDG can do much better and its even sadder that's PSG.

Unread 25-11-2018, 01:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Big Serge
He’s shit. I watching him week in week out will quickly make that apparent.

Unread 25-11-2018, 01:31 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Modern fan?

Mercenary?

Ok pal...
Are you seriously saying you're not a modern fan

The fact you've put a question mark after mercenary players speaks volumes

Unread 25-11-2018, 01:34 PM
dunk

Cash in. Probs the only player we’ve got that will fetch anything like a decent fee atm.

Unread 25-11-2018, 01:41 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Cash in. Probs the only player we’ve got that will fetch anything like a decent fee atm.
Yep, i’m desperate for the club to receive £75m. So what if he’s one of our best players? What’s important is that we all know that we have a manager ceo and owners with the foresight to spend that cash wisely.

Unread 25-11-2018, 01:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Yep, i’m desperate for the club to receive £75m. So what if he’s one of our best players? What’s important is that we all know that we have a manager ceo and owners with the foresight to spend that cash wisely.
Got to get the money for the next manager from somewhere and he isn’t signing a new deal, so £#%&! it.

Could just let him wind his deal down and £#%&! off for free I suppose. There’s a chance he can turn down the additional year option if he likes, and Pogba did first time, so if we don’t agree to sell could probably go this summer for nowt.

Unread 25-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Use it to reduce the debt

Unread 25-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Clownbones

He should go.

I'm amazed he's still here tbh.

Wasting his peak years in this current set up.

Unread 25-11-2018, 02:22 PM
puressence

Let him go he’s been immense for us if he went juve you can see the appeal PSG bar Paris which is Manchester with a tower means £#%&! all bar the money for me ... there’s keepers outhere we have £#%&!ing scouts use them .. the lad 36 miles up the road isnt to bad .. thing is if we got a manage a manage who thinks off the front foot attacks and breeds confidence he would stay no question. The complete #@&%!s running the shop either choose to ignore this or completely give no £#%&!s

Unread 25-11-2018, 02:26 PM
My Name is Heath

I wish him well.

It’s like having an affair with a beautiful Southern European young PwC secondee.

Beautiful, smart but you know it would be a crime to keep her here in Aberdeen with a dirty old man when she can spread her talents, charms and legs in a better place that can appreciate her and help her reach her full self actualisation.

I’ll miss Maria, I mean de Gea, but wish him well and Godspeed.

Unread 25-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Jack Duckworth

time for granty to step up

Unread 25-11-2018, 03:10 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
time for granty to step up
Not with the state of his beard...

Unread 25-11-2018, 07:08 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Let him go he’s been immense for us if he went juve you can see the appeal PSG bar Paris which is Manchester with a tower means £#%&! all bar the money for me ... there’s keepers outhere we have £#%&!ing scouts use them .. the lad 36 miles up the road isnt to bad .. thing is if we got a manage a manage who thinks off the front foot attacks and breeds confidence he would stay no question. The complete #@&%!s running the shop either choose to ignore this or completely give no £#%&!s
I have absolutely no idea what this post means, yet I find myself agreeing with every word.

Extraordinary

Unread 25-11-2018, 08:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
No nothing @#%&!s backing up mercenary players
Know nothing, FFS

Unread 25-11-2018, 08:21 PM
ziggyman17

Who gives a £#%&!.. If he wants to leave then let him.. He has given the club great service.. He owes the gimps nothing.. Good luck to him..
Closed Thread