United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:33 PM
mark o

Thumbs up Owen to be top scorer in 09/10.

18s on Betfair.

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:34 PM
marlo

ill offer you 20s.

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:35 PM
believe

i'll offer you 30's

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Bral

40s

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:36 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
ill offer you 20s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
i'll offer you 30's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
40s
I'll have some of that. A quid with each of you.

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:36 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Me too, I'll have some of that.

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:38 PM
marlo

im not betting a £#%&!ing quid.

£10 @ 20s

owen stop scorer
i cant even say it without laughing. some people obviously didnt watch him last season

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:38 PM
denis lawless

sticking a tenner on him and then watching him at the top of the table come may, would be like watching your mother in law driving off a cliff in your brand new motor

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:40 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

£10 @ 20s

owen stop scorer
i cant even say it without laughing. some people obviously didnt watch him last season
I watched him in one of the worst club sides the premiership has had and he still scored a reasonable amount.
He will score a £#%&!ing shitload for united, hes the sort of player (predator in the box) we have not had since ruud.
IF he gets fit and stays fit he will be a great addition to the team

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:40 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I was just joking Ste. Apparently I am not serious enough to make bets.

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Sloppy

I wouldnt back him at 180000/1

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:42 PM
wiganste

Quote:

£10 @ 20s

owen stop scorer
I don't really think he'll be top scorer. Players at £#%&!ing Villa, Everton & spurs will outscore him but it's wort a cheeky quid at those prices. There's no £#%&!ing way I'm slinging a tenner on it.

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:43 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I watched him in one of the worst club sides the premiership has had and he still scored a reasonable amount.
He will score a £#%&!ing shitload for united, hes the sort of player (predator in the box) we have not had since ruud.
IF he gets fit and stays fit he will be a great addition to the team

fully fit, at a big club fighting for their lives and paying him an enormous amount of money the little @#%&! couldn't be arsed to perform?

he is either a despicable shithouse for not pulling his finger out, or more likely he is so far over the £#%&!ing hill that he couldn't hold a £#%&!ing place down in the newcastle team, with such giants of the game as carroll and ameobi keeping him out of the team. he didn't score, when fully fit from january onwards and was dropped by his mate from a team floundering in the bottom three.

it is absolute garbage. capello didn't call him up, instead looking at other shite like carlton cole, darren bent, heskey, crouch and abonglahor whilst our new number seven didn't get a look in, with his previous international record being something that should have given him the edge.

anyone that watched him last would have seen a shadow of the little shite that we all loved to hate. he was dropped entirely on merit, he was a utter waste of space and useless.

knock the delusional predictions of him scoring plenty of goals on the £#%&!ing head. he will be doing well not to £#%&!ing embarrass himself.

denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
I wouldnt back him at 180000/1
i bet you a fiver you would

Lok

League goals or all competitions?

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:44 PM
believe

seems like a funny time for a change in shift

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:45 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
fully fit, at a big club fighting for their lives and paying him an enormous amount of money the little @#%&! couldn't be arsed to perform?

he is either a despicable shithouse for not pulling his finger out, or more likely he is so far over the £#%&!ing hill that he couldn't hold a £#%&!ing place down in the newcastle team, with such giants of the game as carroll and ameobi keeping him out of the team. he didn't score, when fully fit from january onwards and was dropped by his mate from a team floundering in the bottom three.

it is absolute garbage. capello didn't call him up, instead looking at other shite like carlton cole, darren bent, heskey, crouch and abonglahor whilst our new number seven didn't get a look in, with his previous international record being something that should have given him the edge.

anyone that watched him last would have seen a shadow of the little shite that we all loved to hate. he was dropped entirely on merit, he was a utter waste of space and useless.

knock the delusional predictions of him scoring plenty of goals on the £#%&!ing head. he will be doing well not to £#%&!ing embarrass himself.
Lets just wait and see aye marlo I think Fergie know a tiny bit more about football than all of us.
I didn't want owen here and still don't but I do think him signing could be a fergie masterstroke

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Coracao

I might stick some cash on it nearer the time. If he starts well, then i'll just lay him and have a free bet

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:47 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I might stick some cash on it nearer the time. If he starts well, then i'll just lay him out and have a free bet
bit harsh

edit.....on second thoughts, you hold him down and i'll give the @#%&! a kick n'all

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:47 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
bit harsh
its that 'boxer' mentality.
Closed Thread