Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:06 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i

be serious ffs

I am.

You can't have mixed race. I'm talking pure black vs pure white.

We'd have Torres, you'd have Kanu.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
lampard, j.cole, rooney etc.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
ok, how about another Irish thread, because that's fresh and doesn't go on like a broke £#%&!ing record.
You're a moron and here's why;

I didn't start an Irish thread.
I don't want an Irish thread.
Those threads go on because they are controversial or have a demographic interest.
You're not forced to read them and they usually happen within a thread that is dedicated to the issue.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:09 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
You're a moron and here's why;

I didn't start an Irish thread.
I don't want an Irish thread.
Those threads go on because they are controversial or have a demographic interest.
You're not forced to read them and they usually happen within a thread that is dedicated to the issue.
Right. Bothered.

You stick to your Irish threads with weeman, celtbion and their ilk, me and Marls will stick to finding out the better footballing race.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:10 PM
marlo

Quote:

I am.

You can't have mixed race. I'm talking pure black vs pure white.

We'd have Torres, you'd have Kanu.
drogba, eto'o, adebayor, anelka, henry

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
very impressed with him.

goal scoring and general use of the ball for chelsea has been brilliant.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

very impressed with him.

goal scoring and general use of the ball for chelsea has been brilliant.

And it's taken you this long to realise it?

You slated him from pillar to post for years.

He's still probably the most underrated player in the Premiership imo, unbelievable player

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Right. Bothered.

You stick to your Irish threads with weeman, celtbion and their ilk, me and Marls will stick to finding out the better footballing race.
You can't speak for white people everywhere. There's too many of us.
And I don't think people want you representing us. No offense but we've
spent too long getting to the top of the ladder to let you mess it all up.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:14 PM
sullers

Quote:
drogba, eto'o, adebayor, anelka, henry
messi, kaka, rooney, buffon, gerrard, frankie lamps, fabregas, puyol, ballack, villa, JT, JC, Torres...

I could go on. It would be a walk in the park for white pride.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:14 PM
marlo

Quote:
And it's taken you this long to realise it?

You slated him from pillar to post for years.

He's still probably the most underrated player in the Premiership imo, unbelievable player
players have to prove themselves to me.

havent really watched chelsea too closely over the years and thought he was abit of a fraud.
coupled with the fact he played a big role in england pushing scholes out on the lw i didnt have any time for him.

been watching him alot lately and he is a brilliant player.

id even say he is a better player than gerrard.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:15 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
You can't speak for white people everywhere. There's too many of us.
And I don't think people want you representing us. No offense but we've
spent too long getting to the top of the ladder to let you mess it all up

We haven't worked that hard at it tbh.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Fountz

Cool The trap many of you fall into..

..is to assume that it's still the 1970s and all purchases have to fit into a prefered starting 11. All purchases have to be young World Stars who're going to spend the next 10 years with us.

It's a squad game, and what's more nothing kicks players up the arse and gets them to suddenly miraculously even.. find form, than pressure for places.

Think of Owen as a squad player, another option.. he's not a direct replacement for Berbatov or Rooney.

Do you think when Fergie shelled out for Park he thought he was going to keep Keane or Scholes out of the side.

Owen, if he were to come would need this putting to him in no uncertain terms.. he's no longer the big fish in a small pond, he's no longer the big I am.. but what he does have is an opportunity to play with players of the callibre that he obviously sees himself, to get back in the spotlight at the biggest club in the world, who knows, perhaps regain his England place, to move back home and perhaps for once, to £#%&!ing win something.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

havent really watched chelsea too closely over the years and thought he was abit of a fraud.
coupled with the fact he played a big role in england pushing scholes out on the lw i didnt have any time for him.

+100000000000000000000000 top red points there

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Ginners

Quote:
He's still probably the most underrated player in the Premiership imo
agreed, especially with a lot of reds. this season has been one of his best, i was very surprised to see him not on the PFA players shortlist.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:18 PM
sullers

I've always rated Parders but be honest.

marlo

Quote:
messi, kaka, rooney, buffon, gerrard, frankie lamps, fabregas, puyol, ballack, villa, JT, JC, Torres...

I could go on. It would be a walk in the park for white pride.
not at all.

i think we would win quite comfortably tbh.

we would lack that guile in midfield but we would just overpower you in most areas of the pitch.

the winning goal would be this which this illustrates what we are about.

'SONICCCCC BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
agreed, especially with a lot of reds. this season has been one of his best, i was very surprised to see him not on the PFA players shortlist.
Big shock imo.

He has been consistently Chelsea's best player for the last 4-5 years.

Baron

Owen's proved time & again he'd rather get a £#%&! load of money than go to a team that would pay him less but get him more trophies. He's a mini-Shearer. He scores his goals in batches when he's fit & in form, not coming into the side cold & invariably unfit.

He used to be a good player, when he could run quickly & he gave a flying £#%&! about the game.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:20 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
..is to assume that it's still the 1970s and all purchases have to fit into a prefered starting 11. All purchases have to be young World Stars who're going to spend the next 10 years with us.

It's a squad game, and what's more nothing kicks players up the arse and gets them to suddenly miraculously even.. find form, than pressure for places.

Think of Owen as a squad player, another option.. he's not a direct replacement for Berbatov or Rooney.

Do you think when Fergie shelled out for Park he thought he was going to keep Keane or Scholes out of the side.

Owen, if he were to come would need this putting to him in no uncertain terms.. he's no longer the big fish in a small pond, he's no longer the big I am.. but what he does have is an opportunity to play with players of the callibre that he obviously sees himself, to get back in the spotlight at the biggest club in the world, who knows, perhaps regain his England place, to move back home and perhaps for once, to £#%&!ing win something.
he wouldnt be a squad player.

the fact he is owen and the english sweetheart would make it a big issue and stuff like that.

kalou for example is a squad striker, the same way eduardo is.
get on with things and not so much a big name.

can you imagine what it would be like if we signed owen.

the press saying saf isnt helping england by letting him and rooney get some sort of understanding on the pitch, the dwarf having little digs in the media.

no thanks.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
he wouldnt be a squad player.

the fact he is owen and the english sweetheart would make it a big issue and stuff like that.

kalou for example is a squad striker, the same way eduardo is.get on with things and not so much a big name.

can you imagine what it would be like if we signed owen.

the press saying saf isnt helping england by letting him and rooney get some sort of understanding on the pitch, the dwarf having little digs in the media.

no thanks.
Eduardo is a class act.

Unread 21-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Fair play, similar to Carrick, atleast you hold your hands up when you're wrong.
Closed Thread