United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Coracao

Just looked at the odds.

Rooney @ 17s

Some interesting odds on there. Torres is at 5 (4/1). Then Drogba is the nearest at 16

Unread 14-07-2009, 03:53 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Just looked at the odds.

Rooney @ 17s

Some interesting odds on there. Torres is at 5 (4/1). Then Drogba is the nearest at 16
ill give you rooney at 20s.

berbatov at 50s.

Unread 14-07-2009, 03:53 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

berbatov at 50s.

Unread 14-07-2009, 03:56 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 14-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

berbatov at 50s.
£#%&! off Ether.

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:01 PM
wonky no

has he stopped talking about england yet?

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:02 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
has he stopped talking about england yet?
Thats does piss me off BUT...the only way hes going to get back in is to play well for united and score goals

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:04 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Thats does piss me off BUT...the only way hes going to get back in is to play well for united and score goals
great news! i'd prefer someone who wants to play well to achieve things with united not so he can carry on this fantasy of being an england hero. 2 year contract. world cup 2012 what a coincidence. i hope he snaps his leg like smith. he cost us nowt so nothing spoiling.

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:06 PM
believe

Quote:
great news! i'd prefer someone who wants to play well to achieve things with united not so he can carry on this fantasy of being an england hero. 2 year contract. world cup 2012 what a coincidence. i hope he snaps his leg like smith. he cost us nowt so nothing spoiling.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121068

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Lok

Quote:

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:08 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Do you seriously think hes only here for England? Is he £#%&!, the easiest option would have been hull or stoke, there is no guarantee hes actaully going to get a game for united so its a huge gamble.
Hes a slimy little £#%&!er but looks like he wants to be here and said so himself, he didn;t need to think twice......exactly the sort of thing that united fans supposedly love

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Bral

I was joking too. Gambling is a fool's game

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:13 PM
mark o

As much as I hate the snidey Scouse @#%&!, I think this is a great price for somebody who scores as many goals as he does (when he plays that is).

Unread 14-07-2009, 04:20 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Do you seriously think hes only here for England? Is he £#%&!, the easiest option would have been hull or stoke, there is no guarantee hes actaully going to get a game for united so its a huge gamble.
Hes a slimy little £#%&!er but looks like he wants to be here and said so himself, he didn;t need to think twice......exactly the sort of thing that united fans supposedly love
i saw an interview on sky when it was first mentioned to him that hull were interested in him, he nearly burst out laughing the arrogant @#%&!. he thinks he's too good for hull, he's landed on his feet and he knows it. he'll play games for us for one simple reason, fergie will want to prove to the world that he's a genius. everything about him signing makes me sick.

the fact that we waited until he'd been at newcastle and typed out a begging letter to every club with a higher profile than blackburn before we signed him. the fact that hes worse than saha, the fact that he can't play with rooney for england, all mixed together with a big £#%&! off dollop of you ex scouse, kop loving @#%&!. there is nothing that i can find to be happy about. plus he nearly killed one of our lot. dirty little @#%&!.

Unread 14-07-2009, 05:34 PM
gbmufc

I hope he breaks both £#%&!ing legs tomorrow. Lets sign £#%&!ing Carragher to.

Unread 14-07-2009, 05:36 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
Not a bad defender. Get him signed.

Unread 14-07-2009, 05:38 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
if we weren't so strong in defence i'd agree
Closed Thread